Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default I wouldnt say it was

I wouldnt say it was inferior, IMO it improved alot in some areas that PSO needed, but also flopped in other areas, but to each is his own, as for smart choices, sega hasnt been to good with those, not since genesis anyways, anything after that was just one mess after another, now im only hoping that PSO2 gets a good release over here stateside so we dont have to resort to 3rd party patches etc

Default A private PSU server is in

A private PSU server is in the works anyway...

Default sad too see it die but hope comes with PSO2

pso2 is were its at now so far im in love and the way sega was runing psu its about time it gets shut down but hey dont let it end your fun keep the party going in pso2

Default This Upsetsme so much.

Does anyone know what time on the 7th of september its ending because im in the uk. . I think they should have kept it going. Even if they just left it they way it was and made it free for everyone.. really so much people love this game and why do the japanese people get it extended i dont think that is very fair.
    So what i think sega should do
    Make psu aoi free forever
    They dont have to update it because im happy with all current missions.
    i mean they will make alot of money off of pso 2 :3 so whats the problem
    Plus what i dont get it why they made the psp versions free. :/ really.. and it was online.
    So Dear sega Hope you read this...
    I mean why not even extend it untill pso2 comes out in the uk.. if it does T_T Remember you got uk players to you know.
    kirsty-marie thats me!

Default Ambition of the illuminous,

Ambition of the illuminous, Come back!!!!!! The PSO2 western release is ridiculous.

Default Thanks for the share ser

Thanks for the share
    ser

Default I think this news about

I think this news about Phantasy star Universe Xbox 360 servers going to shutdown is really a bad news for the players. Hope that the shutting down of servers will be soon done without much trouble to the game lovers and soon the single player version will be released.
    more