Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Its tomorrow but playing

Its tomorrow but playing Saturday YEAH!

Default They just opened up the

They just opened up the download patch part of the server. you will not be able to access the pre-beta till its time on Friday and Saturday if you got email about it. If it all goes well those two days. Open beta should start on Sunday. If not it will start few days after. I am also testing to see if the English patch used in closed beta will still work with the open beta. I will notify if it can be used or if we have to wait for people to make new one for this beta.
    -update-
    Patch from the closed beta does not work. It will only leave blank on screen options where text should be. Will have to wait for new translator after the pre-beta is finished and open beta starts.

Default emails?

so, did the emails get sent out yet? did anyone else get anything? I went through the whole process 2 weeks ago, and got my confirmation emails, but haven't heard back..

Corruption detected in trainer card

Default still cant play dam it

still cant play dam it

Default Glad im not the only one.

Glad im not the only one.

Default ok i just created my guy i

ok i just created my guy i named him chibi and can any one find a working English patch

Default Loading is taking long

Me and a friend ARE STILL waiting to play too, and the loading is taking a while. is anyone going through the same thing, we are stuck at the patching process. please reply. AGGGGHH!!

Default i did this yesterday but i

i did this yesterday but i had problems signing in but it does take a bit to patch up, plus if anyone wants to find me I'm Chibi a small white cast with red

Default help

hey! i need help. i dont know where to go. what button to push in the window. the yellow button with the caution sign or the button at the very top. can you help me out?

Default help

hey! i need help. i dont know where to go. what button to push in the window. the yellow button with the caution sign or the button at the very top. can you help me out?