Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default yep

this beta is awesome, im having loads of fun. Although, i wish there were less maintenances, theyre getting very annoying, one just recently took almost a day to fix. =[. Hopefully they fix some of the issues soon so i can keep playing. Cant wait for some kind of English option or something so i know what im doing. If you've heard of psupedia, they're making a wiki of pso2 at arkive.info and it will be awesome and will have lots of info on the game which im really excited for.

Default It is just announced that

It is just announced that the official open day of game will be on july 4th. Open beta will end on july 3rd to prepare for the games official launch date. All data included from open beta will be transfered over. Also as a heads up to you all. The My room feature will no longer be available once official launch has occured due to it being an AC item. However, it will be available for AC purchase or premium account users. Continue to have fun everyone and see you all on ship 2.

Default ?

Hey, i just wanted to know whats the update for the patch. now that the official launch is coming soon; will it still apply? if anything, im sure we will all be on the look out for the update. just wondering though.

Default u

well, i got those errors also. What you do is you highlight them with mouse, hit ctrl + c to copy it, then go to google translate and paste and it should translate it