Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Pouny definitely won't

Pouny definitely won't AFK/dance when it comes out :3 Pouny will play no-stop !!! (n.n) i just hope servers won't be desert........

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Default Don't care what the haters

Don't care what the haters say.
    See you guys next year. It's gonna be awesome.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Default I know, right? I was just

I know, right? I was just thinking the same thing, haha. We were always soooooo far behind JP PSU!

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Default It seems like plenty of

It seems like plenty of people are probably going to stick with JP PSO2 for a couple of reasons:
    A. By the time PSO2 NA comes out, their characters in the JP version will have had a ton of time invested into them (Spring 2013? Really?), so it is doubtful they will seriously want to start over
    B. If you stick with JP PSO2, you know you're always going to be up-to-date with the content rather than having to wait months for the same update on the NA version (see: PSO/PSU)
    As for me, I'll probably just stick with the JP servers and hope SoA isn't stupid enough to keep their servers restricted by region and will try to combine efforts with SoJ to build the community. Sure, I can see SoJ surviving with their own servers, but do you seriously want a repeat of PSU, SoA? The population from PSU NA compared to PSU JP was laughable.
    You know what to do, SoA.

Default D-Arkers? Arcs? Sounds like

D-Arkers? Arcs? Sounds like SOA being lazy or they are up to their localization failures once more. It's DARKERS and ARKS, even the concept art shows this. Why is it that SOA has this innate ability to mess up translations or unnecessarily change names of things in their games? Like how did we go from LineShields to Shieldweaves? Either way, this seems like they are trying to release the PC version along with the Vita and Smartphone versions if they are thinking of a Spring release.
    Don't you mess this up SEGA...

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Default Not really excited by this

Not really excited by this announcement. If I was Fall 2012 then that would be ok but 2013? Sorry but way to late Sega. By then someone else will have done an English patch for the menus and most people won't go over to the NA/EU release unless it is global servers. If its not global then forget it. So many other MMOs by then that the NA/EU servers will be sparse in population.
    I should just go over to the Sega headquarters and ask them why they need a year to translate. I'll get my friend who's fluent in both Japanese and English to translate it in about month (Yes, he is that good and yes he works as a translator currently and yes I live in Japan. My Japanese is good enough to play and converse but not translate fully yet)

Default I'm glad they're localizing

I'm glad they're localizing this but I honestly hope they don't screw it up. Honestly I hope that there's just 1 server and not different servers for each region. Also I hope that they don't take years to push patches >.> I also hope they localize the Vita version.
    Feel free to add me on PSO2. I'm on Ship 2 and my Player ID is CalamityXI.

Default Finally. For a while there I

Finally. For a while there I was very worried that this game wouldn't get a western release. I can't wait until 2013.

Default I'm just gonna wait for the

I'm just gonna wait for the English release now.
    I'd rather play a game I can understand instead of being confused with the Japanese text.
    I know the game is easy to navigate but I'd rather play it in English. Oh my gosh I'm seriously freaking out about this news now.
    And people complaining about the release date. Clearly you have no idea how long it takes to translate, bugfix and overall localize games.
    I hope they'll release PSO2 on Steam.
    You have to consider why it's taking so long is because maybe Sega in the west isn't so big anymore, considering how they've closed down multiple of their studios in EU and all that bad stuff that's been happening around them lately.
    I play PSP2 and PSOBB, feel free to message me if you want to play with me!

Default yay!

It was only a matter of time...and now?...it's only a matter of time!! cannot wait till the release