Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default I'm not being downer. I'm

I'm not being downer. I'm being a realist. And I'm usually right.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Default Look at all the **ks I give.

Look at all the **ks I give. Again, unless Sega says otherwise, we're getting this. Everyone I'd advise to listen to official statements ONLY. Don't give into rumors.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Default I don't even care.

With this long of a delay with no word whatsoever, it's a good guess that they've canceled it and just don't feel like telling us. That's it. Phantasy Star (over here in the West, at least) is dead. Sega never learns from their mistakes, never look to what they did right, and they clearly don't care about anyone outside of Japan.
    I've moved on. I'm not playing that JP version. I'm not going to support a crap company that doesn't give back. Anyone else with some sense should do the same. Don't enable them anymore. Let them rot, as they should.

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Default Even if it comes to america

Even if it comes to america i couldn't stop JP-PSO2 because theres that whole id have to restart my virtual self again lol.
    Most of my friends from Universe and PSP2 are on ship02 so theres that. And the English patches let me read what i want.
    The Game is Free - AC items are bought from player stores for pennies. If you dont have access to webmoney thats fine. Everyone i know just uses Meseta.
    An american release wouldn't bring the fantastic famous japanese anime seiyuu that i know and hold dear =(
    I bet a lot of japanese exclusive items, clothing, weapons, and promotions wouldn't make it to america.
    I'm not missing out on anything by playing JP. Id probably not play a watered down western version.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default Ok, it's been 5 months since

Ok, it's been 5 months since the announcement with not one word. If no news surfaces in the next month or two then consider it canceled. Thanks for the let down again Sonic Team.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Default Was looking forward to this

Was looking forward to this but as usual sega fail to deliver. Beginning to feel that the rest of the world outside Japan doesn't matter. Oh well looks like i'm sticking with borderlands 2

Default Eng ver is on it's way guys

Eng ver is on it's way guys just sit back

Default Where's your proof that it's

Where's your proof that it's coming?

Default "We all know how much the JP

"We all know how much the JP players hate the flood of -racial slur redacted- already. If Sega JP OFFICIALLY approved of outsiders... the JP fan backlash would be brutal. Sega JP is more than satisfied with PSO2's profits, and has no interest risking that just so Sega US/EU can get a piece of the pie."
    That's really more than enough of a good reason to not agree.
    "They will offer Ships designated for the new regions so that the JP players won't cry about all the -racial slur redacted-, but Sega JP will quietly NOT actually force us to use these specific ships."
    1. Is this something Sega America actually said they do?
    2. Is it not possible that the japanese players would still be mad because us "-racial slur redacted-" would still be able to play on the Japanese servers? Especially because there are more than a few americans who play video games that would likely do so just to p--s them off.

Default Agreed. Capcom doesn't.

Agreed. Capcom doesn't. Capcom cares almost as little as EA does about the people who play their games.