Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default That was PSU, not PSO2.

That was PSU, not PSO2.

Default By that logic, it had better

By that logic, it had better come to Wii U.

Default Hypocrite much?

Hypocrite much?

Default I'm right there with you. I

I'm right there with you. I have a few different reasons though. I have not been too impressed with how Sega has handled all the previous PSO and PSU launches in the states in the past. I, frankly, don't trust them to keep the servers up even if it does get released here (reference Universe).
    Just by looking at how dedicated they were in Japan with PSO servers, I can trust the Japanese servers significantly more then any American localization's for the long term survival of my account. I think that the most dedicated of the fans already are playing PSO2 right now AND putting cash in Sega's pocket.
    I think that if Sega did force everyone over to a separate American/International game server they would further ruin the trust and faith of us fans. (i can tell you that I would definitely not be interested in continuing to support the game after that) I agree with some earlier posts that recommend an "Official English Translation Option" and give us our own "Recommended Ships" so we can be with English speakers. Hell, they could even give free transfers to the new server for everyone already playing for good measure.

At the end of the day, they waited wayyyy to long to release it state-side. The best way to go about it now is damage control in my opinion and just give the fans what they want. (as in an English Option and long term stability by shareing the Japanese servers)

Default Seems the game is coming

Seems the game is coming outta Japan after all, but...

http://www.gamesinasia.com/asiasoft-brings-phantasy-star-online-2-southeast-asian-countries-2014/

I dunno if I should feel hopeful, or sh*tting my pants in fear...

Default I don't understand. Why are

I don't understand. Why are you sh*tting in fear? Doesn't this mean that there is still hope that it's coming to the states?

Default I said I dunno if I should

I said I dunno if I should feel hopeful or afraid. Sure, this means the game may still come outta Japan (I'm european, so I really don't give a rat's arse if it ONLY comes to the US), but between Sega of America and a random F2P MMO publisher that'll most likely IP-block most of us (like Asiasoft, right there. You can bet that one'll be IP-blocked), I honestly dunno...

I DO want to play PSO2 (in english, please!), but not to be treated like crap while doing so, like many MMO publishers do.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default They already announced that

They already announced that they have no plans to bring it stateside.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Default As far as I know, I've only

As far as I know, I've only heard of that regarding Phantasy Star Nova (which I really don't give a rat's ass about, anyway). Where have you seen that for PSO2?

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default http://www.pso-world.com/foru

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213712
    Read the article.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.