Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default So I guess Phantasy Star is

So I guess Phantasy Star is dead in the U.S.

*sigh*
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

Default More like dead anywhere but

More like dead anywhere but Japan.

Default Exclusive to Vita; feature

Exclusive to Vita; feature an offline, single-player story; ... as well as online co-op for up to four players. See, SEGA, it's all nice and all, but that's KINDA what we EXPECTED something like, say, PSO2 to be. And on PC (or at least, anything BUT Vita). At least we MIGHT still get PSO2 in the West (though I'm starting to wonder if THAT will ever happen). But hey it's cool, I guess I could just get a Vita and import this. Might get that before Western release of PSO2 anyway, and have a PSO experience closer to what was expected of PSO2 in the end! All is good, all is good. Or I could ditch the series altogether and support devs who make progress on a broken franchise in a manner that shows they have the ability to improve (and deliver) a product in timely manner as well as succeed at what could be called a ''complete overhaul from previous status of utter failure''. I think I'll give FFXIV: A Realm Reborn a shot. Yeah, I think I'll do just that.

Default Same here man, they should

Same here man, they should make a 3ds version also but one can hope @.@

Default ^This. PS Zero, while a fun

^This.

PS Zero, while a fun title (what?! It was!), could've been WAY better and bigger if they didn't burn all the available cartridge space with useless videos (even if Ogi's gattai WAS epic as all frozen hell). Imagine the extra equipment, character creation options... hell, even a new area or two, or a bigger main city... or even a SECOND city with new sidequests once you finished the main story! As for cutscenes, the game made great use of the DS' hardware, so real-time cutscenes would've looked nice. But no... Fill it up with video files, that's the way to go!

With the 3DS having at least 2GB of cartridge space (PSZ has 128MB) and up to 8GB, and not HD (meaning no need for heavy texture files), a PS title on the 3DS would be pretty darn sweet. Hell, just look at Monster Hunter 3! Beautiful-looking, packed-full with content, and... 1.7GB. And for all that is sacred, if a 3DS PS ever comes out... bring back the visual chat! That thing was pure genius! Also, you could bet your asses Nintendo themselves would try to bring it to the west if Sega doesn't. Project X Zone. Need I say more?

But please... DO keep releasing titles for the portable that has the smaller user base and higher production costs (I'm not trying to start a flame war, these are facts), while your financial situation is always jumping down and rock-bottom ("up and down" doesn't apply to Sega)... that'll work WONDERS!

Default How come no Phantasy Star

How come no Phantasy Star games are being released in English? What did we do, Sega?
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

Default We were born outside their

We were born outside their island.

Default Sigh.. feeling like bleh

Sigh.. feeling like bleh another ps title not for us and looking through the comments seeing I'm not the only one.
    Lame SEGA is lame.
    HUNTER Beast F 150 20FM / everything else
    Chaos Cast M 150 20FM / everything else

PSOGC Skyly 200 HUney (Currently playing)
    PSOBB 160 Peace FOmarl (Retired)

Default That would be nice if PSO2

That would be nice if PSO2 would have an offline single player mode as well.. Wonder why they decided to just do it with Nova, I mean if it's set in the same area why not?
    "Every night I burn, waiting for the world to end."

Default That would be nice if PSO2

That would be nice if PSO2 would have an offline single player mode as well.. Wonder why they decided to just do it with Nova, I mean if it's set in the same area why not?