Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Thanks for the report.

I've been looking at this bug for a couple of days without much luck. I've been trying the attachment functionality across a number of themes, operating systems, browsers, and image sizes on a new user account. It works every time for me and there is nothing in the forum logs that is giving me any indications as to what is happening.
    Maybe it's a permission error? If it works for you, clearly having administrator or mod permissions might be why.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Maybe it's a permission error? If it works for you, clearly having administrator or mod permissions might be why.
    I've been testing this with a new user account.

It doesn't seem to be a consistent bug since I'm seeing attachments working for other users.

I've been testing this with a new user account.

It doesn't seem to be a consistent bug since I'm seeing attachments working for other users.
    Maybe it has to do with old users?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are signature images supported (or supposed to even show up) in gallery image comments? I noticed mine shows up as only the link to the sig rather than the image of the sig.

Here's the link to where I posted something:
    http://www.pso-world.com/gallery/sho...php?photo=5355

My browser:
    Chrome Version 51.0.2704.79 m

Happens for every themes, well, except default mobile style as it just goes to a white page... hmm probably a bug? Should it say the feature is only available in full site instead and redirect the user or revert back to another theme instead?)

As a side note (or other bug, really), the ''pin it'' button in the Additional Info box appears to be broken. Haven't checked all gallery images but haven't seen one where it wasn't broken!

It's either 1 too many or simply a blank.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    Are signature images supported (or supposed to even show up) in gallery image comments? I noticed mine shows up as only the link to the sig rather than the image of the sig.

Here's the link to where I posted something:
    http://www.pso-world.com/gallery/sho...php?photo=5355

My browser:
    Chrome Version 51.0.2704.79 m

Happens for every themes, well, except default mobile style as it just goes to a white page... hmm probably a bug? Should it say the feature is only available in full site instead and redirect the user or revert back to another theme instead?)

As a side note (or other bug, really), the ''pin it'' button in the Additional Info box appears to be broken. Haven't checked all gallery images but haven't seen one where it wasn't broken!
    I'll look into the Gallery signature and pin it button.

Depending on what portion of the site you are viewing, the mobile theme will display a blank white page. It is mostly intended for use on the front page and forum sections. We looked into adding a redirect for non-forum sections, but that ended up causing some very interesting behavior in certain browsers.

EDIT: I removed the "Pin It" image.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    It's either 1 too many or simply a blank.

Spoiler!
    Are you using Blue-Steel? I removed the extra bullet in that theme.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jun 9, 2016 at 03:34 PM.

Are you using Blue-Steel? I removed the extra bullet in that theme.
    Yes, I'm using Blue-Steel.
    And it appears to be fixed now.

Possibly just me, but multi-quote doesn't seem to clear after posting a reply.
    I had multi-quoted earlier in the Quick Questions thread, then just now, I went to make a new reply, and it quoted the earlier posts I had multi-quoted earlier as well. I checked the posts, and they still had the check mark. Those posts were still on the same page that I was posting on.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Possibly just me, but multi-quote doesn't seem to clear after posting a reply.
    I had multi-quoted earlier in the Quick Questions thread, then just now, I went to make a new reply, and it quoted the earlier posts I had multi-quoted earlier as well. I checked the posts, and they still had the check mark. Those posts were still on the same page that I was posting on.
    Thanks for the report. What browser are you using?

Thanks for the report. What browser are you using?
    Firefox 47.0