Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

On my phone now and just tried it again, when on the grid page I tried clicking album and it hits the search button instead maybe it's the browser or the device it's but haven't tried it on my tablet to see if I can replicate the problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I haven't been able to replicate this bug. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

I'll dig around and see if there is anything I can change.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    On my phone now and just tried it again, when on the grid page I tried clicking album and it hits the search button instead maybe it's the browser or the device it's but haven't tried it on my tablet to see if I can replicate the problem there.
    Thanks for checking. Let me know if you do any other testing.

Off-Topic Announcement:
    I made a few subtle changes to the way threads are listed when browsing a specific forum. Hopefully it should be a little bit easier to parse the thread listings now.
    Last edited by Ryna; May 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM.

I tested the mobile layout on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 and when on the grid page, I was able to click album and notification but when I went back on my phone and used the default internet browser to see if its a chrome problem I was unable to click album or notification and it just click the search button itself. So maybe its just my phone itself?

Thanks for checking. Let me know if you do any other testing.

Off-Topic Announcement:
    I made a few subtle changes to the way threads are listed when browsing a specific forum. Hopefully it should be a little bit easier to parse the thread listings now.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    I tested the mobile layout on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 and when on the grid page, I was able to click album and notification but when I went back on my phone and used the default internet browser to see if its a chrome problem I was unable to click album or notification and it just click the search button itself. So maybe its just my phone itself?
    Thanks for continuing to test the Mobile theme. The buttons have been working on my devices and I haven't seen anything I can adjust in the code that might resolve the matter for you.

A duplicate of the Tech Support Forums selection appears when browsing for PSO2 only threads.
    Spoiler!

both forums leads to the same Tech Support sub-forums.
    Last edited by ashley50; Jun 1, 2016 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    A duplicate of the Tech Support Forums selection appears when browsing for PSO2 only threads.
    Spoiler!

Double tech support all the way... Looks like a bug with displaying sub-forums and I was able to reproduce it in multiple styles. Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Spoiler!

I think this has been fixed. Can you verify only one Tech Support shows up for you?

I think this has been fixed. Can you verify only one Tech Support shows up for you?
    Just checked, I only see one Tech Support forum as of now.

Attachments don't seem to work anymore. Someone in the general thread had an error and the attachments don't work.

Post for testing http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3379643

I'm using the cosmic theme if that helps.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Attachments don't seem to work anymore. Someone in the general thread had an error and the attachments don't work.

Post for testing http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3379643

I'm using the cosmic theme if that helps.
    Thanks for the report.

I've been looking at this bug for a couple of days without much luck. I've been trying the attachment functionality across a number of themes, operating systems, browsers, and image sizes on a new user account. It works every time for me and there is nothing in the forum logs that is giving me any indications as to what is happening.