Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

In chrome, when clicking on a username while using cosmic theme, the user options will clip, as if the window they're on is fixed width.

http://i.imgur.com/RTXN4vH.png
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    A small blemish, but, profile pictures overlap the username and title bar when visiting someone's profile in the classic themes. They don't seem to recognize the border as part of the cell.

Using the latest version of Chrome/Vivaldi.
    I added some extra padding to that section in both Classic themes. Does it look ok for you now?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Blue-Black has disappeared as a theme.
    Classic Blue-Black was on the list of styles to recreate. I spent almost a full week working on several prototypes for the theme, but nothing was working out. Trying to create an acceptable-looking high-contrast theme with only 3 to 4 colors - black, 2 shades of blue, and white text in this case - is challenging with all of the components that have to be styled. If you try introducing other colors into the mix, it ends up being "Not Blue-Black." I've put it on the back-burner for now until I can think of a better approach for it. I'd recommend using Midnight Blue for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    When using the advanced editor in the classic themes, everything under the banner and navigation bar becomes fixed-width. There's also a small visual glitch with the 'preview' bar element, where its behavior is inconsistent with the rest of the bars on the page.

Nothing that breaks site functionality, just not sure if it's intended to behave this way.
    This should be fixed now. Can you verify it is working properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    In chrome, when clicking on a username while using cosmic theme, the user options will clip, as if the window they're on is fixed width.

http://i.imgur.com/RTXN4vH.png

An overflow attribute was causing that issue. I've changed the CSS for that area. Does it look ok to you now?

Other changes:
    -Fixed the Activity Stream tab and article preview pictures for the two Classic styles
    -Made several changes to Blue-Steel. Rupikachu, do you have anything else you'd like to see changed on Blue-Steel?

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    I notice on the mobile theme on my phone when I try to click notification or anything on the right side of the screen, I can only click search not sure if it's a bug with sizing for mobile or the click.box for search just being to big that it takes that side of the screen up.
    Just to make sure I understand you correctly, are you doing the following?
    1. Clicking the "Grid Button" on the forum index.
    2. Trying to click the Notifications button from that screen

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I added some extra padding to that section in both Classic themes. Does it look ok for you now?

This should be fixed now. Can you verify it is working properly?
    Mhmm! The profile pictures now have enough padding, and the advanced editor is no longer fixed-width on the classic themes. I'll let you know if I find anything else. 💗

Just to make sure I understand you correctly, are you doing the following?
    1. Clicking the "Grid Button" on the forum index.
    2. Trying to click the Notifications button from that screen

Yes, I click the grind button and when trying to click notification, it will click the search button instead. Sorry for not being clear since I wrote this while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Yep, but FF also has the same problem.
    I added some extra padding to the ul elements on the game link pages. It should look better in Chrome and Firefox now.

Yes, I click the grind button and when trying to click notification, it will click the search button instead. Sorry for not being clear since I wrote this while at work.
    Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you describe your device and the browser you are using?

When you are on the "grid page", do any of the links - besides the search area - work for you?

An overflow attribute was causing that issue. I've changed the CSS for that area. Does it look ok to you now?
    Looks good. Great job!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I use a Samsung Galaxy Alpha and the browser is Chrome. On the grid page everything under the search bar I can click except for any links that are directly under the Search button. When trying to click any link under the Search button it will click the Search button instead even when I try scrolling down a little to hide the Search button from view, it will still click it and direct me to the search page instead of the link.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you describe your device and the browser you are using?

When you are on the "grid page", do any of the links - besides the search area - work for you?

I use a Samsung Galaxy Alpha and the browser is Chrome. On the grid page everything under the search bar I can click except for any links that are directly under the Search button. When trying to click any link under the Search button it will click the Search button instead even when I try scrolling down a little to hide the Search button from view, it will still click it and direct me to the search page instead of the link.
    I haven't been able to replicate this bug. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

I'll dig around and see if there is anything I can change.