Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    How do I delete old multi quotes?
    With the new update I have to keep manually deleting all of the posts I've quoted and it's getting very annoying.
    I don't see a remove option like I used to.
    Looking through the vBulletin bug repository, the mutli-quote bug was supposed to have been fixed for our current version. However, it looks like it is still affecting a few people. Here are the suggested fixes from the bug tracker:
    * Delete all of your PSO-World cookies and log back in.
    or
    * After you have finished multi-quoting all of the desired posts, click "Reply with Quote". Click the "Go Advanced" button. Post your message and the multi-quotes should be deselected.

  2. #52

    Default

    Is it just me or has the forum been really slow to load lately?
    Also, I couldn't find a way to search and display by post. Used to do it sometimes.
    Yesterday, I was looking for an old post with an image I linked in it, and only got a list of threads instead.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Is it just me or has the forum been really slow to load lately?
    I changed some server settings a few minutes ago. Let me know if the forum loads faster now.

    Also, I couldn't find a way to search and display by post. Used to do it sometimes.
    Yesterday, I was looking for an old post with an image I linked in it, and only got a list of threads instead.
    Try:
    1. Advanced Search -> Search Single Content Type Tab
    2. For "Show Results As", click "Posts"
    3. Enter the appropriate information in the Keyword and User Name fields.

    Let me know if that works for you.

  4. #54

    Default

    Oh, I see. It was in multiple content mode by default. Thanks.

    I think the forum is loading faster now too, thanks.
    Will write more if I notice anything strange.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Oh, I see. It was in multiple content mode by default. Thanks.

    I think the forum is loading faster now too, thanks.
    Will write more if I notice anything strange.
    Good to hear and thanks for reporting that issue.

  6. #56

    Default

    hey is this mean we getting a new promotion like I dont know maybe add me as a Globe Moderator XD so this way we can have a pso world sex party yeah ? with pink rappy suits *wink wink*

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    hey is this mean we getting a new promotion like I dont know maybe add me as a Globe Moderator XD so this way we can have a pso world sex party yeah ? with pink rappy suits *wink wink*
    We're currently accepting applications for moderators for this forum section. If you wish to apply, send me a private message with your resume, detailed list of in-game accomplishments/feat lists, and three character references.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    We're currently accepting applications for moderators for this forum section. If you wish to apply, send me a private message with your resume, detailed list of in-game accomplishments/feat lists, and three character references.
    Classic, I love it.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO World & PSU Main Site
    By Fayle and Lynx in forum Site Related
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2008, 01:13 PM
  2. PSO-World.com Site History - Day 7 (Trivia)
    By Ryna in forum Site Related
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2006, 08:06 AM
  3. PSO World Site "Cheat"
    By Zell_Hogmaw in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Feb 6, 2003, 12:23 AM
  4. Welcome to the PSO World MSG Boards
    By gideon in forum PSO General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2001, 02:40 PM
  5. PSO World Password confirmation
    By Anonymous in forum Site Related
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 15, 2001, 07:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •