Exclamation Pso2.exe Unexpectedly Shuts Down

Welp, I'm really upsetti :c

Did teamviewer stuff with my friend more than plenty, did system restores and reinstalled the games and all, but at the end of the day, his computer terminates pso2.exe after so long. Can anyone help him and his issue?

Usually when we do the system restore, the game works fine for that day. Once the computer shuts off and is turned back on, his game terminates after 10-15 minutes. He is running on windows 10, has a dell I believe that's 3 years old, and I believe all his drivers are up to date. He shares the computer with his parent. Both are administrators.

We have done most of the troubleshooting in the pso2 tweaker, launched the original one to fix itself for errors, and even reinstalled the game several times. If you need more info, we can give you it.

Thank you in advance.

Disable touch services and make sure no touch-based hardware (such as a drawing tablet) is connected when running the game.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 30, 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Brain farted. Hada double negative that changed my meaning.

Hey, I believe he does not have any services and we have done that, but unfortunately we're still having the problem ;n ; Does any instrument stuff count? This may be silly, but he uses his guitar with the computer at times, though I'm not sure that's under the touch-based hardware.

Just to be be sure you guys did this?:
    Press Win + R, type 'services.msc', press Enter. Find 'Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service', and double tap/click it. Click Stop. Select 'disabled' at 'Startup type.'
    Also, I wouldn't doubt that the guitar could also trigger the issue that causes the sudden crash since GG just doesn't like to play with anything.
    Aside from that, you guys have set the Tweaker and game folders into the exclusions list in his anti-virus/Windows Defender, right?

The issue was the anti-virus, he had just one sitting around I didn't even know about. Now he's just getting the NP1013 error from both the vanilla launcher and tweaker ;v; He has the worst luck, ripperoni