Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are the servers down or was I banned?

I got NP1013 error a few times, and now when I log in all the servers display a status of 'unknown' and I can't log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrix View Post
    I got NP1013 error a few times, and now when I log in all the servers display a status of 'unknown' and I can't log in.
    If you connected with the proxy, likely something on their end. If you log back in and you get an 8xx error, then that's an indication of being banned.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm back online. Had to reconfigure the proxy.

If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check https://twitter.com/pso2proxystatus for instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check https://twitter.com/pso2proxystatus for instructions.
    Handy link. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    If you use the proxy, they were having problems with 1013 earlier. They fixed them, but you have to do some stuff on your end. Check the site wtf I can't post URLS o.o for instructions.
    I did the thing, I can get in for a min or so but I still get the 1013 and get disconnected at some point =(..

I spoke too soon. Getting the error again. I was able to login once, then I exited and tried to log back in 5 mins later and now I am getting the error again. At least I know i am not banned.

If you upgrade from win8 to 10 does it log in normally after or does that make it seem like a new machine have to do that code email verification?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

I uninstalled the english patches and now it's working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrix View Post
    I uninstalled the english patches and now it's working again.
    Spoke too soon again. I was playing fine, killing stuff and got a random error and crashed. Logged back in and got the NP1013 error again after 2 minutes >_<