Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

would i regret uncrafting my rising flag? when i started playing with partizan i allready had it crafted, and i was thinking about using the L ring for rising flag counter since i allready have hunter gear save on my12*unit. however im finding it quite anoying the dashing away when the enemy im not countering is not directly in front of me
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    would i regret uncrafting my rising flag? when i started playing with partizan i allready had it crafted, and i was thinking about using the L ring for rising flag counter since i allready have hunter gear save on my12*unit. however im finding it quite anoying the dashing away when the enemy im not countering is not directly in front of me
    I wouldn't uncraft it cause it's a relative cheap gap closer with decent damage (small mobs can get oneshotted by it) and partizan does not have anything else that can replace it.
    And without a good gap closer melee cannot keep up with ranged, nothing fun about getting close enough to enemies to attack them only to have them die from ranged classes before you can deal damage.

Rather just use non hu rings like mate lovers or air reversal, these are very good as well.