Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What are all the differences between crafted PAs and their original versions?

I don't want to try out all of them and then have to reset them again cause I don't like the crafted versions (like Slide Upper that can't really combo anymore when crafted).

I'll start by listing the once I tried.
    • Slide Upper lose some power per hit but can be charged and hits several times for overall more damage, but due to the charging it's no good for TAJA anymore.
    • Twister Fall lose a lot of power per hit but when you hold down the button it continues for like 5 seconds, not sure how the damage compares.
    • Kazan Nadeshiko becomes a 2 stage charge move and stage 2 charge is stronger than uncrafted.

• Cerberus dance gets faster but loses its range. (not worth it in my opinion)
    • Rising flag becomes an approach. SUPER useful.
    • Wild Rhapsody gets faster and I think lets you move while doing it. I forget if that's a normal function or not.
    • Tornado dance can be charged to go farther and make it one hit instead of multiple. uncharged is the same as normal.
    • Homing Emission gets less damage but fires all of the shots at one point. It's weaker though.
    • Divine launcher can be charged for some extra damage and a bigger AoE
    • Bullet Squall lets you move while using it. Super important.
    • Tritt Shooter lets you control your movement while using it and the arrows shotgun. It technically does more damage at close range but I don't use it much.

Later we're getting some new ones.

• Other cyclone is going to be sustainable at the cost of PP.
    • Deadly Circle is going to get i-frames or blocks.
    • Kestral Rampage is going to get increased range and probably damage at the cost of consuming gear.
    • Infinity Fire is going to no longer let you move but do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Cerberus dance gets faster but loses its range. (not worth it in my opinion)
    Homing Emission gets less damage but fires all of the shots at one point. It's weaker though.
    Cerberus Dance Type-0 is the best DPS non-grab WL PA, so it's actually useful for filling gear and dealing damage at the same time.
    Homing Emission Type-0 is used for utility, such as activating switch in TA. Seeing nobody uses HE nowadays, better just craft it.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Both Kestrel and Infinity Type-0 also have faster execution than their normal counterparts. Infinity Fire also executes as a continuous stream of bullets as opposed to semi-auto fire, and the four-bullet finisher just becomes a single, super-powered energy blast. Kestrel's Photon Blade fountain at the end also has shorter duration.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thanks.
    I'll have to check out Rising Flag then.

Oh right, the list above doesn't have Tri-Impact Type-0.
    Tri-Impact Type-0 has surprisingly large range (larger than what the animation shows), with most damage concentrated at the beam part. Faster than uncrafted version and doesn't have hitstop, making it strong at both mobbing and bossing. The downside is higher DPP.
    >Heavy Hammer

crafted Twister Fall is great for gear gain, im using Fi/Hu with Ely Sion sword and just pop 1 crafted Twister Fall then it almost fills my gear to full and go to town with it

as nguuuquaa said, crafted Tri-Impact is basically partisan's Speed Rain but on a gunslash, its damage is pretty good and blows Additional Bullet out of the window (well if your a S-atk char)... but again, its PP is too high...
    Spoiler!

Is crafted Tri-Impact still too pp heavy if I get a good pp craft like -8 or better?

And I was using crafted TF for gear but Sonic Arrow is just as fast and easy.
    So I reseted TF again for dps which is quite high according to swiki. Not as strong as other pas but the speed makes it useful in some situations.

Tr-Impact Type-0's base PP cost is 35, at -8 the cost is 27, quite high for a 1200-ish power PA on a low attack weapon. Tho gunslash has good PP recover rate so it's not too bad. And TAJA PP Save uses the base PP cost for calculation, meaning -8.75 PP on successful proc.
    >Heavy Hammer