Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Na Zan Type-0 creates a sphere of wind that constantly damages everything near it and travels a short distance forward before staying put, though it also stops when it hits a solid object, so manually aiming it at the ground can make it easier to hit mobs of enemies.

Zonde Type-0 is almost identical to Il Foie, the main differences being that it charges much faster and deals multiple small hits before ending with a big hit.

Kestrel Rampage Type-0: Without gear consumption, it is weaker than a regular Kestrel Rampage. Upon consuming full gear it is approximately x2.5 damage increase.

Zonde Type-0: You cannot move while charging this PA like Ilfoie. It becomes approximately x5 stronger than a regular Zonde. 10 hits; 9 small hits and 1 big hit for the last.

Nazan Type-0: 10 hits, and it is stronger than a regular Nazan. It has some AoE. Lower DPS when compared to spamming it on immobile single targets with Elysion/Boots of Seraphy/Angely Misty.

Deadly Circle Type-0: Lowers damage slightly, but supposedly adds more hits which counteracts that. Adds guard frames while it is spinning around you, making it an extremely safe PA when used at the right time.

Infinity Fire Type-0: You cannot move while firing, stronger than a regular Infinity Fire, adds a stun kick, becomes a PA that you hold rather than mashing.

Other Cyclone Type-0: Lower damage per hit, but total amount of hits that can be done makes it overall stronger. Hold the PA button until the end.

From what i noticed in the trailer. K. Rampage while crafted no longer fills up gauge with falling blades like normal one does. But I suppose the 2.5 makes up for it?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Yeah, and the PP efficiency is better too. Combo it with other PAs. It's not amazing but it's expected given the weapon's cooldown skill

Zonde Type-0 can't hit Soma or Vardha reliably. Enjoy.

Yep, SEGA really doesn't test their game.

Spoiler!

I wasn't really feeling Zonde Type 0 in general, so I think I'll probably just go back to using Efficient Zonde.

Aiming it using a talis is awkward, especially against enemies that can't be affected by Zondeel.

zandion is actually broken atm, it's not because of zonde, specifically. sega said "we apologize for apologizing"

I like Zonde Type-0, it works wonder with Banish. Can't move tho.

Spoiler!

Emergency maintenance when?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Deadly Circle Type-0 makes you virtually invincible while in use, a bit like Messiah Time. Works really well in conjunction with Hurricane Sender, too, so it'll see some use.

Infinity Fire Type-0 has very short range, now, but I don't think it beats Satellite Aim as a CQC machinegun PA. It is compatible with the gunner main-class skill TMG Arts S Charge.

Other Cyclone Type-0 spins faster and faster as you hold down the button, and you also move faster.

I'm really not sure about learning Kestrel Rampage Type-0, no way to undo if I don't like it ;s
    Kestrel Rampage did not need to be redone, Starling Fall did...