Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Kestrel Rampage did not need to be redone, Starling Fall did...
    Starling fall is for the 3 and a half seconds of iframes.

I'm really not sure about learning Kestrel Rampage Type-0, no way to undo if I don't like it ;s
    Kestrel Rampage did not need to be redone, Starling Fall did...
    You can undo PA crafts! At the recycle/craft shop you can trade 2 AC items for a reset of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Starling fall is for the 3 and a half seconds of iframes.
    Is what? >_>
    I'm not sure when I'd need so much invincibility with dual blades. The frames one gets from Photon Blade Escape are more than enough, I reckon.
    Starling Fall will never see any use from me until it has a customisation recipe; it just does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    You can undo PA crafts! At the recycle/craft shop you can trade 2 AC items for a reset of your choice.
    Oh, I thought only techniques were there. Good to know.

Is what? >_>
    I'm not sure when I'd need so much invincibility with dual blades. The frames one gets from Photon Blade Escape are more than enough, I reckon.
    Starling Fall will never see any use from me until it has a customisation recipe; it just does not work.

Oh, I thought only techniques were there. Good to know.

Starling Fall is one of those very situational PAs, but it has it's uses :
    -dodge attacks you can normally only dodge with PB (Yamato and tank explosion, Apos Dorios "you and your mpa failed so you're all gonna die") and a few others. You'd be surprised at how much you can cheese through with this
    - Get away from some angry mobs : Dispersion strike does most of the work here obviously, but some angry mobs (most notably in UQ) will come back to bite your ass right as it ends, and even wth PB Escape you might still be in trouble. Starling Fall > uncharged resta is great here, one tick should recover at least one third of your health with brilliant recipe, and from then one you can do whatever in the air
    - Also situaional, but if all the blades do connect, the overall damage is actually quite decent, not great, but still worth mentioning.

Usually I just don't use it and think "oh I'm going to atually need it for x quest" and put it on. That's the type of PA it is.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 13, 2016 at 03:33 AM.

I really appreciate the fact that Na Zan type Zero finally gives wind a non-disruptive AoE tech.

Ra Zan has an AoE of about the same size, but the fact that it launches enemies is annoying for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Interesting. I knew about the damage, but even inside the mouth of Bal Rodos, it was underwhelming DPS, and quite weaker than Immnortal Dove -> Photon Blade.

parallel Slider type 0 - moving while shooting till your PP last drop, a good combine for chain trigger finish + power bullet
    rodeo drive type 0 - riding your launcher ramming everything on its way, again, till last drop of your PP
    sacred skewer type 0 - spear long range PA, now chargeable, with more damage of course

Holy crap, talk about a necro.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so far the only pa crafts that aren't better than the base version in my are Cerberus Dance and maybe Ein Rikkiten

cerberus dance tries to fix it's main flaw by... sacrificing it's greatest strength... and it just doesn't work out
    for a gunslash pa, ein hit pretty solidly with both halves of the attack; it's a bit more mechanically complicated now, which is neat, but I'm still not feeling it yet.

honorable mention to Nabarta, if you weren't using it regularly you might as well turn it into a PP-guzzleing block-button. probably pretty easy to charge up a revolutio weapon's arena potential with that and popping pp convert while waiting for the quest teleporter to start.
    yeah L/Tech Charge Parry exists, but if I recall it only blocks the first incoming hit without any follow-up i-frames like blocking with a hunter weapon does; however I think nabarta 0 does have that

Cerberus Dance Type-0 used to be good, but buffed Kaiser Rise outclasses it.
    Ein Raketen Type-0 is like Kamaitachi: you stack 3 slow bullets then do damage.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan