Default LF>Dedicated Zondeel and AQ Members

Gonna be capping a few classes next week or so (depending on how easily I can find people) if anyone here is interested just reply below or inbox me with ID, I'll friend you for VHAQ suicides.

- if you are willing to level with dedicated zondeel just let me know, it's not required to join though.

- can do shaq if preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I'm really really REALLY tired of the, "Uguu~ Desu~" cute loli, little girl, whatever you wanna call it outfits. Where's the pants? Why are there so many skirts? Is having more unique hair styles that aren't twin tails too much to ask for? Does Sega hate us?

If the group is willing to do SHAQ City, I'll join you with an already capped FOTE, since I need to hunt for at least 2 lv17 Cosmos Breaker. LOL
    Account info is in my sig.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I only really have on weekends otherwise it's 8pm CEST but I'd like to Chaos Rise some stuff

It's ya boy [:::
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

Just drop your ID and I'll message you whenever your online to ask if you'd like to AQ.

- come aq my boy
    I'm really really REALLY tired of the, "Uguu~ Desu~" cute loli, little girl, whatever you wanna call it outfits. Where's the pants? Why are there so many skirts? Is having more unique hair styles that aren't twin tails too much to ask for? Does Sega hate us?

Mine is Globbi
    I believe

Yes, I'm still looking for people.