Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Man, this new SG scratch are complete garbage because of the percentage alone.

So does Elder's hair have any difference from the free default one everyone has from the beginning?
    Or are people paying real money to get a dupe of a default hairstyle?
    I guess it has two tone? Couldn't tell from the shots I've seen.

I absolutely loved your idea. combat stances like in PSO. It was so badass to see my ramar holding a rifle or a handgun upwards, or a humar resting his great sword on his shoulder when walking

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    So much salt rage and hatred! I love this thread and this forum community SO MUCH I thrive and live off of negativity and this forum is way over abundant stay ugly, vile, and crude <3
    Well, this is PSO-World, not Rainbow-World. There's always the off-topic forum!

Edit:
    To elaborate... this forum is about a game that has been steadily and increasingly disappointing and upsetting its playerbase.
    It's not just this forum that's complaining either. Japanese people also aren't pleased about this BS.
    Let's not forget how often SEGA has recently had to publicly apologize on their livestream.

So I personally think it's kind of silly to expect people to be happy about their long-awaited (4 years!) outfits being tied to a system that totally screws them over.
    SEGA knew there was huge demand for the Dark Falz outfits. They intentionally chose to distribute them in the worst possible manner that NOBODY wanted.
    Of course there are going to be very upset people.

Also perhaps consider that most of the people remaining on this forum didn't go nuts and quit like Maenara did.
    We still had hopes for Episode 4 to be good. So it's not like we are being negative on purpose.
    SEGA's bad actions lead to our negative reactions.

Sure, people like me might be a little excessively negative.
    But at the same time, I am sure everyone would be much happier if SEGA didn't keep doing terrible things that drive everyone away.
    That's why I think that if you feel this forum is getting you down, maybe take a break and go do something else until SEGA gets something right and makes people happy.
    You could be waiting for a long time, though.

And now that I think about it... I bet the second SG scratch will be Matoi's newest outfit.
    I'm sure that'll go over well. Not.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 16, 2016 at 01:09 PM.

Gotta admit, 15SG for a 100% triboost is very nice. Both AC spenders and freemiums alike have reason enough to get this. If I continue to burn triboosts at this rate I might just buy a bunch.

Also, yes NT grinding rocks and collection sheets are really nice. But sadly its this is 1/10 ratio again. 1 good thing, 9 bad things. And even if it's huge, the hype from this 1 thing quickly gets overshadowed by the continuous disappointment from the other things.

Sadly collection sheets are fucked. Revo in general is good but it's annoying that a bunch of them have like 4-5% off a lvl 66-70 boss forcing you to spam SHAQs or a certain XQ stage, a little better rates would be good.

But mainly it's cause revo gets easily eclipsed by the Seiga and AIS weapons which are stronger and can be gotten far more easily. And soon we'll get Ray which is even stronger than Seiga and will probably be just as easy to get.

Yeah, Zeshi on the Wind Rain Knuckles sheet was god awful.
    That guy only spawne once in about 10 runs (not even exaggerating), and killing him once only gave about 3% without boosts. ~7-10% with ~300-400%.
    It was the slowest to complete by far, and the only other places to get Zeshi are EQs, AQs with a 50% chance for Miser, and Nyau in Tokyo.
    There isn't even a Rigshirayda trigger, and the game won't let you use Darker boss triggers like Agurani in the XH-capable free fields, despite them spawning there.

Leomardon and fire snake whatsisname were terrible, too.
    ~25% per kill with ~400% boosts, but the only places you could fight them at that level were the Sea Lab EQ (super rare) and Wind and Rain.
    In Wind and Rain, they relied on Nyau spawning, and Nyau would often not call them. That's if Nyau even appeared at all. Super frustrating.

Yesterday, I was sitting in PSO2 thinking, "I want to do this thing right now, but I can't, because I need to wait for a random EQ".
    I think it's pretty terrible that the game forces players to wait long periods of time like that.
    Imagine how many people log in aiming to have a little fun each night, and can't do what they want during that short time, because the random stuff isn't popping.
    People begged SEGA for years to remove EQs and add more content that can be done anytime, and SEGA's reaction was to make people pay real money to do so.
    I can't imagine many people would think well of that. Especially people who aren't that invested in the game and just want to have a little fun.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine most casual/light users logging in and thinking, "I'm in the mood for some TD3. I'll just buy a trigger."
    And then have to go find and organize 11 other people to do it with.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 16, 2016 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Also perhaps consider that most of the people remaining on this forum didn't go nuts and quit like Maenara did.
    We still had hopes for Episode 4 to be good. So it's not like we are being negative on purpose.
    SEGA's bad actions lead to our negative reactions.
    Aww, Mae left?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    And now that I think about it... I bet the second SG scratch will be Matoi's newest outfit.
    I'm sure that'll go over well. Not.
    I was calling this one, too. Luther, Double and Matoi's stuff will probably be in there. ALONG WITH MORE RECOLORS OF APPRENTICE, PERSONA AND ELDER However, I think that if SEGA has any intention of fixing this, it will have to wait until then since a lot of people have already been using this fucked up one.

He/she/it left at the start of ep 1 as a reaction to the 4-1 story iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    He/she/it left at the start of ep 1 as a reaction to the 4-1 story iirc.
    You mean EP4 . Also, it was after the live stream of december actually, and yes because of EP4 story cross-overing with the anime. Ironically, EP4 story is the most interesting content they've put since the beginning

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Also the most cliche/cringe worthy story that I don't think anyone who appreciates a good story telling would even like the entire premise of EP4 being heavily anime cliched/ and godly feeling like a total drag. EP1-3 did it better without the story being update bit by bit at an extreme degree. In the past, it was 1 update 1 whole chapter, now it's 1 update only 1/4 part of 1 chapter, that's one of my biggest grip about EP4. I'd rather do matterboard, doing EP1-3 Story Quest feels more complete even if they're short than doing the storyboard bit by bit and I don't really have to wait just to get one chapter complete once in a two-three months.