Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finally found a video matching how I feel. ^_^

Stumbled upon this and saw a lot of his videos... fucking epic! ^_^ ...since I am a healer in most games. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

in most MMO, i usually never play a healer, but i don't create a hard time for the healer. Will
    also praise the healer for a good job if he did his job keeping everyone alive.

in Blade and Soul, there's no healer, although Summoner and soon to be release Chi Fighter can heal some, everyone
    take care of themselves and their screw up.

and just like in that video regarding people screwing up, stepping on red circle a.o.e, or face tanking, we get those type
    of people everywhere in MMO. i usually like doing harder dungeons with my clans/guild mates cause we can kick ass
    and do all the mechanics no problems. Then when i decide to do a dungeon with PUG groups, 1-3 of the people will
    magically fail the mechanics and causing wipe, even though i try explaining the mechanics and how stupidly easy the
    mechanics were.

TLDR: play with your friends, guild, clan mates for the less of a hassle. play with random people and you'll get what
    the dood was experiencing in that video. XD

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Oh I know.
    I play healer or a support build of some type...

I just love videos like this, which also make fun of what stereotypical healers (bad healers) end up doing too... I've seen healers cast their most expensive spells and cause the whole party to die, especially in the Alexander Raid in FF XIV. I remember the other HEALER blaming me for not healing and myself saying "Hey everyone, look at the healer's mana pool.... Its abyssmal and nothing...look at mine...its half full since im not wasting my time casting Cure 3s all day long. ^_^" though FF XIV is actually not THAT bad when it comes to putting the blame on a healer for everything... but people do love to point the finger when something is going wrong.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Hehe. I always harken back to the original PSO on Dreamcast. My first real experience as trying to be the support in a party (Force). I remember all the times trying to chase behind Hunters, who only knew 1 speed. (GO). So yeah, I remember trying to chase them around like crazy, just to get in range to heal and buff them, knowing the distinct disadvantage of having to stop to cast techs. Not to mention, trying to rush to the room to debuff the creatures, so I tagged them for exp. Never would've thought it would be literally like half a decade later, until any game would reward exp for actually landing support techs on friendlies.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

"It's your fault"

I get that a lot (based on experience, since the amount of dual-gun class in non-PvP-based non-hardcore-grinding MMO is extremely low So, healing-slave, here I come )

Still ..... people standing in red-circle or red-carpet thingy sure felt frequent (back to before I played PSO2, at least)

and DPS blindly charging to the death while both Tank and Healer not ready (still preparing on the back .... I'm doing the healer part). If he's dead, then "It's healer fault" And, found it on free2play MMO things (probably that's also contribute to these kind of people)
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 20, 2016 at 11:18 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Didn't watch the video, but wanted to bitch about an old ex-friend.
    He intentionally pulled aggro off the tank, as a light armor DPS class, and then blamed my healing for not keeping him alive.
    If I recall correctly, I pulled aggro trying to keep him alive, and died. Resulted in a wipe. This was back in Scholomance, so it was pretty early in WoW's life.

When I introduced that guy to World of Warcraft, he constantly complained about every single minor aspect of the game that wasn't "realistic".
    In retrospect, I probably should have cut ties sooner.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 22, 2016 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    When I introduced that guy to World of Warcraft, he constantly complained about every single minor aspect of the game that wasn't "realistic".
    Wow... that's pretty sad. It's like he's never played an MMO before.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

It's like he never played a video game before.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

That doesn't seem right. In my experience, everyone leaves the healer alone. Or applauds them if something bad happens and they carry them through it.
    It's the tanks where that applies to. The slightest mistake, and everyone's down your throat.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Recently found ......
    Life of a Medic ™
    Spoiler!

in Helldivers

Good thing there's no equip limitation in this game ...... medic with Railgun and high-power Revolver
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt