Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

The Old team probably ain't at Sega. But ideally I think it needs to be deeper than cube or a level cap, you need to explode the whole system and redesign it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    We need the original team to fix this mess.

Please Sonic Team, Make PSO great again!
    Today was just announced 2 upcoming Sonic games : Sonic Mania , a retro-style 2D Sonic game developped by SEGA, Christian Whitehead, Headcannon and PagodaWest Games, scheduled for Spring 2017 ; and Project Sonic 2017, a 3D style game developped by Sonic Team scheduled for end of 2017
    So they're busy on another game atm

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Note that I don't like either sonic team or the current team to make this game's balance. Some new blood with this team and willing to blow up the system would be better.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I can't trust Sonic team to make a good Sonic game. Sega thinks so too. Why else do you think they got somebody from the Sonic rom hacking community to make their games for them lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I can't trust Sonic team to make a good Sonic game. Sega thinks so too. Why else do you think they got somebody from the Sonic rom hacking community to make their games for them lately?
    Remember, the last time they outsourced a Sonic game, it didn't end very well.

Whitehead's good, though. His work on 2 and CD were great.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Sonic team still is making a Sonic game and for once they seem to be iterating maybe these mother fuckers learned.
    Last edited by ShinMaruku; Jul 23, 2016 at 12:18 PM.

If only they could pick someone up like Christopher Koji Fox to be the story director for the game. That'd be great.

I have no idea what to do on the game mechanics side though. Who in Japan could be trusted not to screw it up? Ideally, it'd be someone from From Software or Platinum Games, but they're already working for one of those two companies anyway, and why would they care about jumping ship for SEGA?

Anyone will mess up according to the people in this forum.

It's human nature to assume the worst. Beside, even if they did the absolute best result, someone somewhere will complain previous version of certain part were better.

Better and more diverse content would be nice (Vegas is looking like it will try from preview). And better balance between class, I wouldn't even mind FOTE getting nerfed, always been my main, even in the dark age of late EP1 and most of EP2 (truth be told, generalist FOTE build is just terrible ).
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Better and more diverse content would be nice (Vegas is looking like it will try from preview). And better balance between class, I wouldn't even mind FOTE getting nerfed, always been my main, even in the dark age of late EP1 and most of EP2 (truth be told, generalist FOTE build is just terrible ).
    It's kind of funny how much more fair Fo/Te would feel if compounds didn't exist.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!