Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Not bad. Double is slightly more annoying. Got me with the spin and the sped up car swarm once each

PD is different. The startup on his new ram was so fast i didn't see where he went, but it didn't get me a second time. 2nd phase is a chaotic mess that I used KC, and PB i-frames just to see what's going on without stopping my output. I saw persona's explosion, but I KCed through it so w/e.

Speaking of output, I was ~30% of the mpa's damage alone as katana br/hu. Nearly twice the person in 2nd for double, and PD. No WB. I hate pugs. I swear people aren't trying when I can win with 80% of my damage just right clicking guren tessen in a rhythm.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Heard good things from people who tried it for the first time. So, out from curiosity, decided to try PD on SH. To my disappointment, SH and below is just PD 1.0 with slightly buffed health (or, my MPA is just being super bad).

So it seems that the new PD experience is XH-only. Which is a personal disappointment from mine.
    Gonna try XH PD later, and I'm sure the experience would be humbling for me.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

This...is kinda retarded. Sega got pugs used to easy mode and now it's turned into super hard mode. This gonna be like VH Luther when I started, people going back to camship cause no one has moons left will be common.

Honestly it's mostly retarded chains, they boses just got sped up. To a point where the eqs are just beyond idiotic.You can rarely use a mate now cause they are too slow. Both bosses hit so rapidly that you either get interrupted before the healing happened and might just die, or they hit you again right after but before you can move, so that it was pointless and you have to heal again.

And Persona is just as stupid, only beat it cause of IW. Due to bad luck the SC hit me during the BHS animation and I was stunlocked for the whole SC duration and it killed me despite full HP.
    This has nothing to do with skill anymore, it's just having luck with the ai timing or not.

And yeah, double moving even more makes the most annoying boss even more annoying. How about a boss that is not a dashing Test Your Might?

PS: Ray sheets are also super retarded. A whole bunch of rare stuff that doesn't drop much. Like Sol Rishell or friggin mag cells. swiki lists big red boxes for them, whatever that means. Are they talking about EQ reward crystals like at the end of TD and yamato?

I find it fair though. What's the point of higher difficulty with the enemies just doing the same thing over and over again, lol. Everyone is expected to be good and useful already in higher difficulty.

Going in blind without a half doll or Light based weapon, Double was eh still. Never really had much issue with Rocket Power™

As for PD, as many have said already, it's how it should have been from the start quite honestly or fairly close. Very bullet hell based, cheap-ish, and unrelenting. Actually keeps players on their toes now instead of giving very easy timeframes for breathers ¬_¬

In terms of longevity of difficulty, I predict it'll be a case of "one or two runs then easy EQ". Or at least as easy as Falz Angel is, whom I still think is one of the legitimately tougher bosses. still wish weak bullet bounced back to the player ¦I
    ~

Sega gave two months for people to mentally prepare for the new PD, so if pugs are still being weak sauce, I say blame goes to the pugs themselves not Sega(but mpa class matchmaking still sucks, so I guess Sega is still to blame).

If people are having a hard time against PD, I think Sega did a good job on that regardless of PD being too fast or retardedly chaotic on XH, because it's XH for the real deal. I still think pre-nerf Ultimate Nab is a lot more beyond chaotic retarded. I have no comment for Double.

I don't think most final bosses from other action games would give you much chance to heal either. Heal only to get hit only to heal again, I think that happens a lot in most games.

I remember people saying Falz Angel when he first appeared in story mode is extremely hard to deal with, and his Big Crunch Project (wide-area laser spam) one shots almost everyone and Bravers are foced to spam Shunka lol.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jun 22, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

That's a load of bs and you know it. You talk as if people being bad was only a problem for them. The better players are going to have to carry as always.
    Same reason I have not finished 2 TD4s in a row since the first week it was released, if you get bad pugs you're gonna have to carry 11 other people and aren't allowed to make a single mistake.

Everyone running out of moons > no one can revive you when you get stunlocked and instakilled while you can't dodge even if you haven't died a single time before.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    PJSalt
    if you dont wanna buff people while on a support class then deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    what is the best te/ra rifle
    dunno if a serious question or troll but red rifle
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jun 22, 2016 at 10:25 PM.

Wait for another week if you want people to see people gotten used to the new PD, just like Loser was.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    PS: Ray sheets are also super retarded. A whole bunch of rare stuff that doesn't drop much. Like Sol Rishell or friggin mag cells. swiki lists big red boxes for them, whatever that means. Are they talking about EQ reward crystals like at the end of TD and yamato?
    ray sheet are easy. the % is quite generous with all of them. the top right corner is any eq (and seemingly AQ makes it work too, i got my 11* rod there) thats 71+ mobs. The right one is very generous, 28% for 1 boss kill with only a 250 and daily boost. Blue weapons are a joke to find so go play the game.