Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Do you need to have an Umblla Stick equipped when PD dies to benefit from it for collect file purposes, or when the loot crystal is broken?
    When it comes to any boss, it's you will get the % after you have broken the crystal.

Glad to see the two bosses got buffed into an insane level of speed. And i lol'ed at Profound Darkness when he does the stun feint when his bits got broken. "Nope not this time". And the eye when you do beat persona gives me the chills.
    Spoiler!

I've just realized they don't have a title for "one moon save 11 people"

-No WB again
    -30% of mpa damage both rounds. Guren spam
    -Ran out of moons on double.
    -A Fo who actually barantsioned PD did less than a quarter of my damage when I'm guren spamming.
    -Some bouncer broke the crystal just as people came out of skipping the cutscene (including me). I couldn't pallet swap to umbla stick in time, let alone my LR units with timed abilities on them.
    - ~29% on sheet completion when I wanted to test how much I woulda've gotten with everything

I'm fucking done with dealing with these mother fucking garbage ass pugs who can't do something as fucking simple as fucking 5th grade arithmetic to have a proper spec and fucking right click on time. People were fucking fed 13*s for months. WHYYYYYYY is it some damn difficult to right click things til they fucking die?! Is guren actually broken?! Is my 50k non-weak point damage for 20pp and just right clicking that astounding, and difficult?! Fking hell overparse got me salty and jaded now because I can see the failure!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    This argument only tells that the bad players should stay bad, and no faith where people can get better even in a slightest, and therefore difficulties should go down to their level. By that logic, this argument expects the enemies to become so boring, to those who think it's a breather. But there's always two sides of a coin, can't really satisfy both sides. So far, I see more positive responses on this buff for the EQ more than negative responses in this forum.

Have people ever considered that those random players itself is part of the difficulty? Most probably not, and these people probably prefer to blame others more than themselves. Remind you that you have lots of other choices; make an organized MPA, play in lower difficulties, play alone (as in 1/12), or not playing at all. If you still insist to get into XH pub and complain the enemies are not comparable to the players you got to carry, then please, don't blame the bosses being too strong for them, cause they are meant to be strong in XH. Lol.

I'd suggest to wait for a week and see, I'm pretty sure even the pub can adapt. You already said it yourself, your did not finish 2 TD4s in a row during the first release. I wonder how are they now, despite of them still being bad anyway.
    Dude, come back when we are playing the same game. No idea what you are playing but it's not PSO2. And most definitely not on ship 2.

Also, try reading, I never said bad people should say bad, I just said they are bad. Also you are out of your fucking mind if you seriously suggest that I do lower difficulties (no endgame whatsoever) or solo EQs all the time just cause other people are bad. I am supposed to stop playing the game in any way that is fun just because others are bad? Let them ruin the game entirely for me?

Also, please don't bring your leecher logic into this. Besides this new PD there is no EQ that's truly hard with decent players, unless I got B1 level pugs TD4 isn't an issue either (I just have terrible luck and get almost no other pugs). I can only think you are seriously bad at this game if you suggest XH bosses are supposed to be too strong. This is the first one that's a true challenge and most of it comes from cheapshots that bypass game vital mechanics like being able to heal from a mate or be able to not get oneshotted during any pa animation.
    Hell, I just did 300-400k dmg to persona and still got oneshotted cause most of the mpa apparently didn't deal enough.
    You are really suggesting bad players are fine being bad and anyone decent that doesn't like leechers being assholes that take it for granted others carry should gtfo out. Guess what, if decent players stop carrying, leechers won't finish single EQ that isn't as easy as kill x mobs and do x e-trials.

PS: often results get worse over time cause many decent players only play eqs for the first couple of weeks and then get bored again, casuals are rarely as jaded so after a few weeks pugs tend to get worse. In the first week of TD4 I got several sranks with pugs, since then I have never completed both runs with pugs and over half the time both runs failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I can see the failure!
    Overparse was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Dude, come back when we are playing the same game. No idea what you are playing but it's not PSO2. And most definitely not on ship 2.

Also, try reading, I never said bad people should say bad, I just said they are bad. Also you are out of your fucking mind if you seriously suggest that I do lower difficulties (no endgame whatsoever) or solo EQs all the time just cause other people are bad. I am supposed to stop playing the game in any way that is fun just because others are bad? Let them ruin the game entirely for me?

Also, please don't bring your leecher logic into this. Besides this new PD there is no EQ that's truly hard with decent players, unless I got B1 level pugs TD4 isn't an issue either (I just have terrible luck and get almost no other pugs). I can only think you are seriously bad at this game if you suggest XH bosses are supposed to be too strong. This is the first one that's a true challenge and most of it comes from cheapshots that bypass game vital mechanics like being able to heal from a mate or be able to not get oneshotted during any pa animation.
    Hell, I just did 300-400k dmg to persona and still got oneshotted cause most of the mpa apparently didn't deal enough.
    You are really suggesting bad players are fine being bad and anyone decent that doesn't like leechers being assholes that take it for granted others carry should gtfo out. Guess what, if decent players stop carrying, leechers won't finish single EQ that isn't as easy as kill x mobs and do x e-trials.

PS: often results get worse over time cause many decent players only play eqs for the first couple of weeks and then get bored again, casuals are rarely as jaded so after a few weeks pugs tend to get worse. In the first week of TD4 I got several sranks with pugs, since then I have never completed both runs with pugs and over half the time both runs failed.
    a 4p pt is an easy carry in td4 to at least a-rank, let alone s-rank. i'd love to see what you are doing yourself in those td4 to consistently failt hat much.

Let me tell you, being on WB duty as a Gu/Ra in a random because all rangers seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth Naberius is effing terrible. At least Ra/Hu gets 50% uptime on Massive Hunter. I get friggin' Dodge Roll. Otherwise, pug run ended up okay. Don't remember how long it took, but rank was 89th, so it was probably between 10 and 15 minutes.

Sheets are done. Turned out to be pretty reasonable after all, so I'm glad.
    Spoiler!

The HUSU of my MPA was the second damage dealer in my last PD pug.

Had Austere Partizan tho.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 24, 2016 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I really wish I didn't miss the very first PD after servers came back. Would be nice to actually get something nice after witnessing idiots who probably can't count the 13 stars on their weapon if they can't spec to do real damage.

Dying to these attacks is one thing. Doing 2% of the MPA's damage with their 931k total using a katana during an 11 minute PD is another. I can do that person's damage in the time it takes to empty my full PP bar on guren spam with two buffs, on an open weak point. His hardest hit was a 10.7k guren tessen. I do that with just the dashing cut.

Above him, another braver. Hardest hit was is 50k banashing arrow (I do that in one buffed guren hit). 2.4% of MPA's damage with his 1million damage dealt.

Above that guy, yet another braver that brings shame upon the class: A 36k katana combat finish (congrats, that hit as hard as the 2nd hit of my guren tessen with no extra buffs). Dealt 1.6million damage total. 3.7% of the MPA's damage.

3 bravers put together couldn't do 1/3rd of the damage the 4th braver (me) did. What the hell?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 24, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!