Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

The only problem with Double are those cars. Seriously, those cars are fucking monsters and disrupt EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Don't chase it, just pick a half to focus on and if it happens to not be in your half chill there and eventually if it will be if the MPA is bad enough
    Pretty much this. If you don't have ways to hit things behind walls and you know your damage is fairly decent, don't bother hunting the weak point if at least 9 other players are chasing it for you. Having players to home in on the weak point the moment Double stuns makes the fight move along significantly faster.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've grown to appreciate the Double fight more and more as I keep working on it. It's a very different kind of challenge than the constant stationary damage-sponge superbosses: the fact that your time relies on panic RNG is a little frustrating, but I'm fond of it nonetheless. Super panic is a terrifying debuff and cars really let tankier specs show their stuff.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

It always felt more like a chore than anything dangerous, but I suppose that is due to Tech Charge Parry and Super Treatment completely shutting it down.

I wish I could just uncharged anti myself. Probably the one thing I miss most about Bo.

Fck those cars.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

When I first saw those cars it made me think of those car enemies in Kingdom Hearts 2.

And yet they made them just as annoying to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Well, I instantly fell in love with how dicksih new Double is. It's annoying, but that makes it really fun to me.
    Also, if your party doesn't have a TE at the ready to help and you're the one building aggro, you should just back off a little bit. Might sound dumb, but keeping on chasing those weak points when 4 cars are running at you and will explode on the whole MPA to cause hurt and mayhem can actually slow things down quite a bit, where you could just get just enough distance to make them explode a bit farther away and get back into the fight righ after.