Default Tweaker gets to 46k/46k and then reinstalls all over again

Friend of mine is having an odd issue with the PSO2 Tweaker.

Whenever she runs it to install PSO2, it will go to 46k/46k after her net is finishing downloading it, but then immediately afterwards, it begins to redownload the whole game again and again, some times staying at 38 GBs, and some times the folder getting bigger than 80 GBs.

I thought that it might have to do with the PSO2 Update Yes/No and having to use Check for Updates (Old Method) instead, but she is not even getting an Update prompt whenever it happens.

Does any one happen to know why the Tweaker keeps doing this?

Try using the original launcher to download the game, then use the tweaker afterwards, ignoring any prompts and reset the tweaker settings from one of the orb menus.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Try using the original launcher to download the game, then use the tweaker afterwards, ignoring any prompts and reset the tweaker settings from one of the orb menus.
    She tried to use the JP Launcher to install it. The download completely stops at 19k/46k.