Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    This spoiled kind of thinking goes to you as well, sorry to say. Why not remove the grinding system as well so people don't care about the grinding and element upgrade. Maybe we should start playing fighting games instead. LOL
    Maybe you should stop wandering into random threads throwing around the word spoiled like it's going out of fashion? Like all your most recent post are literally just finding an excuse to throw it in when clearly people are trying to discuss and here you come along adding next to nothing and even thinking gearing is... it's not, it's just confusing to newbies because Sega's design.

Edit: Nobody asked for the removal of grinding and Sega has thrown some effort into making it easier, I don't mind the elemental system myself but for a class like Force alot of your power is tied behind it meanwhile others classes are asked to have 40 or 60 light for anything XH. And it's not like raising the collection sheet base default of 20 to... say 30 won't make the gearing less difficult, that would imply it's difficult in the first place. The word your looking for is 'tedious' or 'grindy'... the grinding itself is easy, it's just there to artificially extend how long a player has to play until they get an optimized 13*.

Raising the base to 30 will also decerase how much of an EQ tied to a collection sheet a player needs till 60... which would let Sega get away with bad scheduling.
    Last edited by Daku; Jul 24, 2016 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    Maybe you should stop wandering into random threads throwing around the word spoiled like it's going out of fashion? Like all your most recent post are literally just finding an excuse to throw it in when clearly people are trying to discuss and here you come along adding next to nothing and even thinking gearing is... it's not, it's just confusing to newbies because Sega's design.

Edit: Nobody asked for the removal of grinding and Sega has thrown some effort into making it easier, I don't mind the elemental system myself but for a class like Force alot of your power is tied behind it meanwhile others classes are asked to have 40 or 60 light for anything XH. And it's not like raising the collection sheet base default of 20 to... say 30 won't make the gearing less difficult, that would imply it's difficult in the first place. The word your looking for is 'tedious' or 'grindy'... the grinding itself is easy, it's just there to artificially extend how long a player has to play until they get an optimized 13*.

Raising the base to 30 will also decerase how much of an EQ tied to a collection sheet a player needs till 60... which would let Sega get away with bad scheduling.
    Why are you here? I've been in this parsing tools thread since the first pages. I don't wander around. You're the one is. The fact that I like to oppose those who seem to be spoiled and explained why it shouldn't matter is what I'm doing. The other thread complaining about EQ being too hard to grasp, I've explained how easy it is now for them to get 13*s in various ways compare to the old times. They don't get it, or they deny it.

Now in here people want element to be easier, when people in 2015 farming thousands of gold badges and maxing their hard-earned 13*s using 5% they bought from shop.

So why can't I say you guys want the games to be easier? to be spoiled? I don't know but I think it's definitely too much. If this is what the forum is going to be, then there's nothing else to help the newbies.

When we know how to get those items in a few weeks, even casually, without complaining how hard it is to max the element, you guys complaining without doing anything, hoping the element upgrade to have insignificant effect and has to be easier.

Sorry but, good lord, when someone blame the element upgrading system just because they think their weapons being useless at half element, it's just, wow. I cannot get the logic, sorry. Because IT IS meant to be way weaker. LOL.

You also talk about discussion. What I see is, you guys are discussing on how the game is too hard to handle, instead of how to deal with it and get what you want in current situation. That's what I see. Again, if this is what the forum wants to be, then there's nothing I can do either.

Now I get it why some of the ones who know things stop posting for a while.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 24, 2016 at 09:47 PM.

Yeah it would hurt your head of course. Cause when SEGA gives +20% you'll want it in that shop too. Now that spoiled kind of thinking is the one that makes my head hurts. It's hard to argue with people who wants things being too easy.
    How the fuck is making +10% attributes not locked behind insanely expensive meseta priceslocked behind fucking real life money and 5%'s are locked behind such insanely high meseta prices to the point where you're better off doing weapons THREE TIMES before it's even usable "easy"?

You have no idea what "difficult" and "easy" is, sorry.

There's a pretty huge difference between "hey I have to complete my weapon three times before it's usable" and "I want everything handed to me for free!"

There's also a happy medium between the two.

The element system is garbage.

edit: Oh, 10%'s are Bind on acquire? Wow, ok. That's even worse than I thought. Forgot about that since I've literally never bought a 5% or 10%.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 24, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    How the fuck is making +10% attributes not locked behind insanely expensive meseta prices to the point where you're better off doing weapons THREE TIMES before it's even usable "easy"?

You have no idea what "difficult" and "easy" is, sorry.
    Don't entertain him, I honestly feel like all he's doing is just placing bait with how often he's calling people spoiled like the word will be banned tomorrow. He's literally doing it in 2 if not 3 threads.

+10% attributes not locked behind insanely expensive meseta prices
    Guys? seriously, you still listen to this guy?

If you don't get why I quote only this, then I'm totally in a wrong forum.

I feel sorry for you guys for being misguided. I really do. Call me bait, but see who's falling to the wrong hole.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM.

Guys? seriously, you still listen to this guy?

If you don't get why I quote only this, then I'm totally in a wrong forum.
    Good discussion.

Good discussion.
    Thanks for correcting your post, so the newbies aren't misguided. Those who do not know or didn't read previously corrected post, 10% attribute is NOT sellable/tradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    Don't entertain him, I honestly feel like all he's doing is just placing bait with how often he's calling people spoiled like the word will be banned tomorrow. He's literally doing it in 2 if not 3 threads.
    Advice taken.

you are not much better either, all you do is bitching about everything in this game at every threads

This poor thread is on life support. Someone end the suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!