Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Very much doubt it had one ever since gaming communities picked up the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

If they want to make casual players affix things, they could start by making it less convoluted. Having to know which affixes boost which other affixes and knowing which pieces of junk gear should have which affixes and putting it all together in multiple stages... it's no wonder hardly anyone even bothers with that shit.

I wish the candy system were the replacement for the entire affix system. It just works so much better.

stat requirements will never be implemented
    #1 New players
    #2 players without a single class capped they exist you know
    #3 Casuals
    #4 PSO2 is a casual mmo
    #5 it Would detract potential casual spenders
    #6 Sega is Designing the game not you guys
    So if you don't like the way Sega handles a Sega game then just quit playing a Sega game it's just that simple

dumbing down systems to cater to people who don't want to learn doesn't really help anyone, if you want to do it cheaper, learn how to affix, don't want to learn? buy at higher price from player shops
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Wouldnt the title thing not work anyway cause what's stopping me from getting it on a great character and then wearing it on a scrubby alt?

i imagine if they dumbed down affixing the affix market would crash wouldn't it?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Wouldnt the title thing not work anyway cause what's stopping me from getting it on a great character and then wearing it on a scrubby alt?
    The vast majority of leeches don't even have a great char to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    If you had enough patience to get the title in the first place, you might seem to care about the game enough and know what you are doing. Your performance would be decent even with bad gear.

Of course it's not a perfect way to see who's actually going to help. There's no perfect way. Nothing is stopping people from, say, going AFK as soon as quest starts, no amount of skill or gear would compensate that kind of thing. But still, it works well enough in most cases.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Meh that solo xq title just means you have a Braver to me. KC here KC there.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Meh that solo xq title just means you have a Braver to me. KC here KC there.
    I've seen bravers that likely can't. Specifically the ones that hit for 10k guren tessens, since last floor of solo xq is a mini dps race before veil tag teams you with anga. Then there's still persona and the overend oneshot up next. There likely isnt enough KCs to carry even bad bravers through that, and yet I get them in PD mpa pugs.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!