Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default With Affix boost week coming up, Mod Farm?

I hope it's ok to make a thread like this...but honestly, I would love to get a drop on getting modulators to drop, but I'm kind of short on people to farm with(work, computer issues, etc). My BFFaE and I would like to find one or two people to keep spamming VH Harko TA with and try to get all the mods we can.

That being said, I feel like, if you can't be part of our party, you should still mention that you would like to farm still, so hopefully others can see that and want to join you. In that cast, just state the times you would be available.

We also plan on doing XQ farming next week once the +150% meseta kicks in. We already have an idea of what stages to do, and I'll be set up on main to access them.

We should be able to team up after 4 PM EST into Tuesday. Won't be doing it all day but we still want to get a few hours in. We're also starting today.

My id is Starryeyedbunny btw.

PS: Don't really care too much about gear here. .w.; the point is we need people for more possible drops. Just keep yourself alive during abduction is all I ask for.

Why not spamming XH Trace of Darkness for Modulator and Returner III?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I'm in if possible since I'm in need of 5s/6s mod units, for either VH or XH idrc.
    I'll be okay for Tuesday but I wont be on at all today sadly.

My id is silnodia

I'll join if you're doing XH. I'm NEET, so I'm available whenever, but I need to know a day or two in advance before starting, in case sudden plans come up.

PIDN: KuroKyosuke

I should be available for both days and possibly more.

ID : Homudoka

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Why not spamming XH Trace of Darkness for Modulator and Returner III?
    Because there's no drops thus that means it's impossible?

I already figured it was this way because of Harkotan. I decided to try it anyway, S-ranked, nothing.

PS: If you mean XH abduction...that I never heard of... it would still seem like VH abductions would be quicker.
    Edit: Can anyone elaborate? Like time taken to get abducted and how long XH abduction takes
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Because there's no drops thus that means it's impossible?

I already figured it was this way because of Harkotan. I decided to try it anyway, S-ranked, nothing.

PS: If you mean XH abduction...that I never heard of... it would still seem like VH abductions would be quicker.
    Edit: Can anyone elaborate? Like time taken to get abducted and how long XH abduction takes
    XH Traces of Darkness can be completed roughly as fast as Harukotan if you have a full party and everyone is geared up well. XH Darkers Den is just SH Darkers Den but with Lv. 75 enemies. There are no layout changes, but the enemies have boosted stats.

I'm also available for mod farming, usually at night in PST. ID: MPBLPure
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

They give a date yet?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They give a date yet?
    I'm doing them every day till maintenance. I'm kind of hoping for people to catch me online though .w.; Right now I'm taking a break though. Maybe in about 3 hours, if I can get two other people, I would like to try farming XH Abduction.

Too tired right now... I'll be farming tomorrow.
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Jul 24, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

I mean did sega give a date for boost week.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!