Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    In PSO-1 it was all about being Pinkal and Tech Classes hoping for max level disks.
    No person would willingly choose pinkal.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I'd level up to 20 and then farm Fire Scepters. That's about it really.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

parser died for our sins
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I just have to prove that
    "At least one person exists who would willingly choose Pinkal."

I was that person with a spare VMUs in the original Dreamcast version of the game, as well as several people that I knew. Since last I checked, I was a person... and back then people in-game told me the names they used to get Pinkal, it would mean others had tried as well and succeeded. In proving my statement true, your statement has been proven false since more than one person is lesser than all (and greater than none).

It does not matter if the action is the smartest of dumbest move to make. The fact at least one person wanted Pinkal, your statement is false.

I will no longer respond to this side-matter.
    ================================================== ====

I still have no gotten an answer to my original question tied to the topic of the thread, which is if anyone knows how SEGA has planned to enforce the idea of declaring a public ban on tools, outside of course of people being tattle-tales, narks, or carebears... ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Want to risk the chance of death for the greater good? Please go ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

"At least one person exists who would willingly choose Pinkal."

I was that person with a spare VMUs in the original Dreamcast version of the game, as well as several people that I knew. Since last I checked, I was a person... and back then people in-game told me the names they used to get Pinkal, it would mean others had tried as well and succeeded. In proving my statement true, your statement has been proven false since more than one person is lesser than all (and greater than none).

It does not matter if the action is the smartest of dumbest move to make. The fact at least one person wanted Pinkal, your statement is false.

I will no longer respond to this side-matter.
    ================================================== ====

I still have no gotten an answer to my original question tied to the topic of the thread, which is if anyone knows how SEGA has planned to enforce the idea of declaring a public ban on tools, outside of course of people being tattle-tales, narks, or carebears... ^_^
    This is pretentious as fuck, you didnt have to say all that, hell i went Pinkal and other IDs for stuff i wanted but jesus man i gotta take a walk outside, this was too much for me

I'd stop taking him seriously if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'd stop taking him seriously if I were you.
    I wish i could read a post and not a damned essay.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone could hand this guy ID for some blogging sites so he can blogging somewhere else.

Will I get a strike if I make a comment about autism?
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.