Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default SEGA why have you left out USA???

You are missing out on some much opportunities, as in getting money and getting a bigger fan base , I've been waiting for pso2 for years , ever since PSU on the 360, I know I'm not the only fan that feels this way, it can help the game in so many ways .
    Let's try to get this thread recognized so they can see how their western fans are feeling about being left out of the fun and action .

Most people here have lost interest in a western PSO2 release, and just play on the JP servers with the English patches.

Western fans that that refuse to use the tweaker and/or English patch are leaving themselves out of the fun and the action.

The game is fun, just a lot of elitists floating around. ^_^
    Despite what exists in the negative run, I still play this game as a secondary game to unwind from my primary game that is mostly grouping and raiding. PSO-2 gives you a chance to assess on a personal level how you wish to play and how far you wish to get.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    The game is fun, just a lot of elitists floating around. ^_^
    Despite what exists in the negative run, I still play this game as a secondary game to unwind from my primary game that is mostly grouping and raiding. PSO-2 gives you a chance to assess on a personal level how you wish to play and how far you wish to get.
    Pretty sure you missed the point of the thread.

No.
    I do not want to be IP banned and forced to use a proxy to play the current version of the game. A USA release means Nexon or some other garbage company will run the game and ruin it, while also giving us episode 1 content and dripfeeding it to us.

No.

Stop asking for this. PLEASE.

Install the japanese version and play like a normal person.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 5, 2016 at 04:34 PM.

At this point i think it's more us, EU/NA players who gave up on western release than SEGA who gave up on it
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 5, 2016 at 04:52 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

*Groans and whispers profane words as he resets the "Days Without A Western Release Thread Being Posted" counter*

Op with all due respect have you not played psu on pc/ps2, Xbox 360, and official pso1? The treatment is horrible we'd be lucky if we get to the final boss battle of Ep2, and I as well as many others won't ever forget the cum civered dick slaps we had to tolerate and the insult of new weapons being reskins of older weapons and again we were either drip fed content or got nothing at all. And its delusional false hope people like you who are missing out on all the fun and action not to mention the costs and other things and not to mention this game wouldn't last too long because of all the angry moms and social justice warriors who would attack this game for little to no reason that makes sense.

Instead, start begging "Bring PSO3 to the US".

I kinda want a new single-player PS game for PC though.

Slightly off-topic:

Talking about eastern exclusives though, God Eater 2: Rage Burst is on Steam. From a PSP JP-only to Steam. See SEGA? It's not so hard.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

no one wants a US version aside console peasants and people too lazy to use the tweaker so stop making cancerish threads like this plz