Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Western gamers unfortunately want so much if there is a release that it would be hard to satisfy them. After prior servers like the PSU servers there's an expectation that the content must be up to current or no more than 1 patch behind the Japanese version. Releasing now would force them to release a game with 4 years worth of content when their business model favors a slower release calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Pretty sure you missed the point of the thread.
    I know the point of the thread...
    ..and I wasn't trying to feed into it.

I have a deep hatred for SEGA of AMERICA and I wouldn't want this game ever in the west. Let me put it to you this way. If all foreigners were banned today out of PSO-2 just so a Western release came out tomorrow... I wouldn't play it, consider it, or even care for it. The only exception to this would be a private, hacked server...

Also, if any indication of what the attitude the west holds exist when looking at Block 01 of Ship 2, I definitely would not want this game to exist ever in the U.S.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I know the point of the thread.
    What's the point of this thread, do tell.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of the best topics in pso-W
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    One of the best topics in pso-W
    no the best topic is that one guy who makes a new account (maybe a slightly old member) to create a thread about "PvP will save the game!!" "why doesnt this game have PvP?" "PVP SEGA?!?!!" followed by talk of balance which again we all know Sega can't manage right then the thread de-rails into a flame war follow by Mod cleanup/close

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    What's the point of this thread, do tell.
    He's talking about why the next area is not the whole USA, just one part of it.

Now give me a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    He's talking about why the next area is not the whole USA, just one part of it.

Now give me a cookie.
    OKay.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just wondering is Sega ok letting US players play on their japanese servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    OKay.
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    I'm just wondering is Sega ok letting US players play on their japanese servers?
    So far it's illegally okay somehow, so officially not okay.