Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    no one wants a US version aside console peasants and people too lazy to use the tweaker so stop making cancerish threads like this plz
    As someone who started playing before the tweaker was a thing, once past the initial setup (even that isn't hard), Aida's baby IS the lazy way for playing english patched PSO2.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

USA ! USA ! USA !

Oh gawd here we go again the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWxly3 View Post
    SEGA why have you left out USA???
    Let's try to get this thread recognized so they can see how their western fans are feeling about being left out of the fun and action .
    Damn SEGA, Europeans and Aussies can play it too (or got their own version? what do you think OP?), but SEGA is/was not releasing a version for USA and on top of that the whole America is IP blocked and there is no way to play the game from there.

Can't we just beg SEGA to officially welcome us gaijins to the JP servers instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Can't we just beg SEGA to officially welcome us gaijins to the JP servers instead?
    That's never going to happen, for copyright reasons. Play at your own risk. Period.

This thread getting recognized won't do anything, you'd be more effective doing something at change.org.

There is a small dedicated team that works on PSO2. Their resources and plans to build a new sector, servers, workers, more projects to port, licensing many in game items, not to mention because of the licensing the game will come to te US with less, all very cost effective.

Thy are keeping their red open though, they have seen the numbers going up worldwide.

Meanwhile, just play PC with a remote and English patch, it's exactly just as good when I didn't realize waiting for this game to come to US.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWxly3 View Post

i want pso out of japan cuz raisins
    It won't happen. If it does, no one with a brain will care.

Play JP, SEA (lel) or shut it.

Can we have a moderator just go ahead and close this thread? These types of threads need to stop popping up.

I get what the OP wants to happen but it isn't and it never will. Those on here already play PSO2 through JP or SEA and will not migrate over to a brand new server that starts at square one, again in SEA's case. The people that wanted to play the game already do thanks to the fantastic work AIDA and Sirius and all the others do. Those that refuse to play on JP's servers using AIDA's patches are just SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    I kinda want a new single-player PS game for PC though.
    Agreed, I love the online, but I miss being able to play offline when not somewhere with internet.

I have Phantasy Star Zero and PSP2 Infinity still, but you can only play those so much before they get stale and boring, nothing new to do.