Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Instant cast full heal restas, katana combat and automate halfline all are bad for the game(not all equally as bad) and should be removed/nerfed a lot.

Automate should be nerfed so hard that it might as well not exist and can't be taken, because it cannot be balanced.

Katana combat just needs to lose the 20 seconds of invincible.

Resta uncharged should heal for 100 hp MAX. It should be completely unviable to use it uncharged.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Instant cast full heal restas, katana combat and automate halfline all are bad for the game(not all equally as bad) and should be removed/nerfed a lot.

Automate should be nerfed so hard that it might as well not exist and can't be taken, because it cannot be balanced.

Resta uncharged should heal for 100 hp MAX. It should be completely unviable to use it uncharged.
    what would you replace automate with? damage reduction? or just turn hunter into pure dps?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    what would you replace automate with? damage reduction? or just turn hunter into pure dps?
    Could just give it a cooldown, allowing the player to shrug off damage every once in a while instead of all the time.

Pretty sure KC invincibility exists purely because of just one blindside completely ruining it in the last few seconds, and the zip-to-target feature makes it more likely to happen. Could replace the invincibility with super armor and potent damage reduction (like 50%) for the duration and it would be fine.

That resta suggestion probably wouldn't accomplish much. There's always uncharged megiverse, and tech charge parry ring makes casting fairly safe depending on your timing.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Do you guys know which skill is broken/bad? Summoners HP Restorate. Oh yeah and Moon Atomizer is broken too, Halfdoll's/Scapedoll's are more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Pretty sure a Hu sub is taken for DPS right now anyway actually.

Fury stance beats out Br Stances, Bo Stances and even Fi stances in general alone... only Ra's passives can really beat it on the shooting side.

Basically Hu sub atm is literally getting your damage and survival at once and it really shwos in how some of the better class picks of FiHu/BrHu/RaHu/BoHu have proven to be consistatnly used over the weaker and more risky Fi sub. A point mentioned earlier in the thread mentions how Iron Will/Automate can take points away from S-Atk ups. However I don't think this is the end of the world for a Hu sub's damage output if they do so.

-Iron Will while relying on it is foolish, if it it procs 'never give up' can proc a substancially good enough s-atk boost for a good duration
    -Multipliers in general beat out raw stat boost, so long as you don't ditch your Fury Stance for Guard Stance or something else dumb, your damage will be great anyway. This is a even stronger point for Ra/Hu in which you don't even need the s-atk.

I could go on longer about how lousy hunter has been 'balanced' to pretty much be the best sub for Ranger and Melee as a whole.(It only really excludes tech damage) But that's another topic entirely and Sega won't address it at this rate potentially anyway.
    Last edited by Daku; Jul 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    Pretty sure a Hu sub is taken for DPS right now anyway actually.

Fury stance beats out Br Stances, Bo Stances and even Fi stances in general alone... only Ra's passives can really beat it on the shooting side.

Basically Hu sub atm is literally getting your damage and survival at once and it really shwos in how some of the better class picks of FiHu/BrHu/RaHu/BoHu have proven to be consistatnly used over the weaker and more risky Fi sub. A point mentioned earlier in the thread mentions how Iron Will/Automate can take points away from S-Atk ups. However I don't think this is the end of the world for a Hu sub's damage output if they do so.

-Iron Will while relying on it is foolish, if it it procs 'never give up' can proc a substancially good enough s-atk boost for a good duration
    -Multipliers in general beat out raw stat boost, so long as you don't ditch your Fury Stance for Guard Stance or something else dumb, your damage will be great anyway. This is a even stronger point for Ra/Hu in which you don't even need the s-atk.

I could go on longer about how lousy hunter has been 'balanced' to pretty much be the best sub for Ranger and Melee as a whole.(It only really excludes tech damage) But that's another topic entirely and Sega won't address it at this rate potentially anyway.
    I'm talking about hunter main it shouldn't have to give something up because its the best sub if anything make it less effective when not maining

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post

All your posts just sound like "ubububu I don't like this feature that I am not forced to take, please remove it so I can feel better about my own decisions". Last I checked this game was not balanced at all, it's just a dps rush with some dressup. Stop thinking into it too much, your posts are getting pretty stale at this point.

I bet you play summoner and think it's a wonderfully 'different' and a well designed class
    Also iirc from seeing you around way back, you can't play anything that isn't Bouncer for shit lol

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

everything is broken. lets just go punch things with our bare knuckles
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Pls nerf Mirage Escape, it's 99% i-frame with one button press and no cooldown.
    Pls nerf Fury Stance, it's a free 1.76x/1.63x multiplier without any stupidly conditions.
    Pls nerf Tactics Trap, they can regenerated 80% PP within 2s with a 20s cooldown.
    Pls nerf Chain Trigger, wtf with this massive damage boost.
    Pls nerf Combat Escape, they can survive everything even Persona's 999999 Megidolaon with this bullshiet.
    Pls nerf Photon Blave Fever, wtf with this massive DPS with high-on-weed-level range on a melee class.
    Pls nerf....
    Nerf................
    Pls..........................
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Pls Nerf Mags. its a free 200 attack
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.