Default Connecting in China, is it possible now?

I know I asked this question months ago, but I just want to know if there is any update on the game being playable in China? I am probably going to move to Shanghai if I decide not to go to school and work in Seoul.

If I need something else to help me connect, what and how can I get it done?

Quote Originally Posted by BogusKun View Post
    I know I asked this question months ago, but I just want to know if there is any update on the game being playable in China? I am probably going to move to Shanghai if I decide not to go to school and work in Seoul.

If I need something else to help me connect, what and how can I get it done?
    China is blacklisted from playing PSO2 normally thanks to the many RMT bots that just so happened to originate from China. My teammate had to use a VPN that works through the great firewall of china, though he wouldn't recall the name of said VPN. You could also try using Cyberkitsune's PSO2 Proxy located here http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/bluepill/ though you may or may not connect due to chinese filtering.

That said, I wish you luck.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯