Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Classic Lou's outfit isn't! But yeah I'd rather see characters they haven't done.

more thinking that phalegs cosmetics are gonna cost a fortune

Speaking of costumes, what will happen with the original Karen/Ethan costumes? Will it be tagged as an AC item now, or will the new version just be considered a separate item? I bought the Deluxe Package for that costume and Pete Mag device, so I hope they aren't treated the same, at least so I can say "hey I bought a box copy!"

I also wonder if they're just recoloring them, or if they're completely remade.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Speaking of costumes, what will happen with the original Karen/Ethan costumes? Will it be tagged as an AC item now, or will the new version just be considered a separate item? I bought the Deluxe Package for that costume and Pete Mag device, so I hope they aren't treated the same, at least so I can say "hey I bought a box copy!"

They should be the same item.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I just want a Curtz outfit. Maybe one of the rifles from the 7-9* range. That'd be nice.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

Gonna be different parts more than likely, regular Ethan/Karen as box copy and the AOTI forms as AC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Gonna be different parts more than likely, regular Ethan/Karen as box copy and the AOTI forms as AC.
    I figured they would include the original colors for Ethan and Karen's outfit in the scratch, but I guess it would make sense to only have the recolors and the AOTI outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Try and imagine something like this going on here in the West except the way people here act toward JP culture that it wouldn't be that successful of an event, truly i wish i lived in Japan to be with people who all share this great feeling toward a game we all love and hate. Off to bed for me, maybe i'll wake up to some good news
    After reading all the posts here, I felt like replying to this one:

That is not true at all...
    The U.S celebrates the world of anime and games through Anime Conventions.
    Lots of fan support exists to the point a large number of people in those conventions including myself are cosplayers.
    Most of us are down to earth and really love anime and games enough to cosplay a character for several days on a convention floor..

Also, to me.... America does it right as far as treating gamers to a pure gaming convention..
    Other nations might have their games conventions where one sees tech and hardware... and some competitions there..

However, America started a trend....
    We started QUAKECON...

Which is not just a gaming convention...
    It is also a gaming tournament as well and recognized as the world's largest and premier BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) LAN PARTY.

There is nothing more amazing than making your own Rig, Bringing it over there.. Getting plugged in, Competing with each other, while walking through booths to see the latest in Gaming Technology; Sharing time and spending time learning and improving in comp tech through chatting with those who made their killer rigs.

Japan has its own thing going for itself..
    America has its own thing going for itself too..

Don't count us out so fast... ^_^

Missed out on QuakeCon this year?
    Go ahead and look up BlizzCon! There is plenty of time to register and Blizzard knows how to throw a convention! ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Okay new Amduscia doesn't look but seriously, two months for that? and one month for a Time Attack? why are they slow with this kind of content?

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

So what's the real reason why Ichitaro and the girls are leaving the livestream?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.