Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Feel like playing tutorial for EQ

got 13* Melon and Wanda , looks like its good place for eggs
    i dont like SU tho

I got a 13* Wanda my first run and then one of those spirited parfaits.

As for the quest, that Tokyo spawning style managed to make an already dull EQ format worse. Didn't take me long at all to be sick of this Beach Wars.

Compared to how it was last year, I kinda like the Tokyo Style spawning - it actually forces people to get in there and kill stuff, not run ahead and then try to loop a section of the map to farm for Nyau/gryphons.

I actually liked Tokyo-styled spawn. Wait times are quite annoying, though. When you kill all mobs from the first spawn, more will spawn, but they will spawn one-by-one in random spots. And it also spawns trash mobs, so you kill a single Torbon, then wait 10 seconds, then kill Aqulpus, then wait 5 seconds, repeat 5 more times, then wait whole 15 seconds until a code starts.

I wonder if that's intentional to prevent lag. All previous years' Beach Wars had ridiculous lag, but this year I didn't experience any.

Yeah I just don't like the spawn delays. It kills the rush. Maybe that's the lag, lols.

They almost managed to make an EQ worse than harkotan, i'm not even mad that's amazing.
    Though playing Fi there was clearly a mistake and didn't help, after the very first run i already didn't have it in me to go for a second
    hi

There's a track that plays during one of the emergency codes that sounds like a remix of the Mothership theme. Anyone got that on hand?

its shit
    pure
    shit
    only good for badges
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Is emp rappy supposed to be common? I finally did this EQ 3 times in a session, and didn't run into a single one.

I got ray Fo weapons to feed.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!