Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's a build based off the HUnewm?

This is for my own curiosity but what is a good build that would be based off the HUnewm from PSZ? I'm thinking Fighter/Techer but i'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

I'd assume Bo/Hu.

I personally hate Bo though.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I haven't really played PSZ. Could you go into a bit more detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I haven't really played PSZ. Could you go into a bit more detail?
    Human that can perform ok techning ability while having some offensive stats as a hunter. Bo/Hu would work fine.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doing techs (outside of utility/boost/healing) is kind of bad unless you're force main unfortunately. It's kind of alright to do so in SH and under if you do something like...Fi/Bo I guess, but once you hit XH it requires min/maxing .w.; Assuming you're just looking for some melee mixed with tech casting for damage.

If you wanna know why I said Fi/bo... it's got melee that you can boost with some Bo abilities while still allowing for tech damage to be boosted by both Fi and Bo's damage modifiers. If you use all class or fighter enabled talis, jet boots, or dual blades, you can use some of Bo's attacks to do some decent damage with Fighter as main.

But really, not something to take into XH at all. Perhaps with Red Jet Boots you could do Fi/Bo in XH but that's a lot of info to dump here...

If you want to do Hunter for sure, it's a very bad idea to combine it with tech casting. Hunter gets a single damage modifier to add to casting and it doesn't help they have lower t-atk base. If you're that set on doing casting with Hunter... you're gonna have to suffer with low damage with Force sub and using an element you picked along side "Thrown talis bonus" to get much of anything out of tech hits. And at that point your hunter's weapons are gonna suffer big time.

If you want casting for utility though, Hu/Bo is probably your best bet... Better boosts in general from Bo than Te sadly. You will also need a weapon of each element to pull that off too. .w.; If you're REALLY desperate, there's Hu/Su, as you can get a general 110% x2 and a 105% boost from hitting elemental weakness, on top of 200 atk boost.

And I just made this post a mess trying to suggest things lol.

Te/Br with wand and specific bows does alright with melee and techs.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Te/Br with wand and specific bows does alright with melee and techs.
    You know, in all my thought about melee, I never thought of just suggesting Te wand whacks. Vibras bow(Rikauteri for things like magatsu...it's just a hard bow to get) with custom ragrants and banishing while having techer light masteries can do some serious damage in a lot of EQs as well. Br works well enough boosting tech damage as well as wand damage.

And there's even sword camos for wand if you wanna feel like you're swinging around a sword...

Best part, while it's best to make sure to support other players, it's actually a decent XH capable build too .w.;

Hu/Fo is yer best bet.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

TE/BR and TE/FI are good with both melee and tech. There's also the option of going gunslash if you find wand smack boring enough.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

BoFi indeed doesn't hit as hard as Fo with techs, but conc. Ragrants is still so OP that it outDPSes any Jet Boots attack that isn't G3 Vinto. And if you're talking FoTe Jet Boots vs BoFi Jet Boots eg Seraphy i think BoFi actually wins in Rapid Boost.