Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Keep in mind that Sword (and Hu/Fi in particular) has some of the highest raw SATK values in the game, so going full attack on gear may not be in your best interests. A little PP (or HP if you're low and plan on running PP Convert ring) can help your uptime tremendously, which can translate to more total output than a small attack increase.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Keep in mind that Sword (and Hu/Fi in particular) has some of the highest raw SATK values in the game, so going full attack on gear may not be in your best interests. A little PP (or HP if you're low and plan on running PP Convert ring) can help your uptime tremendously, which can translate to more total output than a small attack increase.
    Thanks for the advice

I don't understand... Even fulldive.nu mentions a popular 175 ATK affix (Apprentice Soul + Power V + Modulator + Alter Arma + Ability III + Noble Power) and its 6s, so why are you talking about some weird "150/9 or 155/9"???

I've been told that it's only a very small percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    then we should stick with fashion star online

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm sorry, but what do you mean? Will the +175 ATK be culled somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by phantasystaronline66 View Post
    I don't understand... Even fulldive.nu mentions a popular 175 ATK affix (Apprentice Soul + Power V + Modulator + Alter Arma + Ability III + Noble Power) and its 6s, so why are you talking about some weird "150/9 or 155/9"???
    It's not popular i just searched player shops for Mod + Noble and that one was the lone result with that much atk.

...... Well, you do understand that there are 10 ships and they differ quiet a bit? Besides, does it matter if it's popular or not? That's not the point! The majority of players don't even grind their equipment and spend their mesetta on some stupid lobby actions, rainbow ponytails and stupid shit litke that, they don't play the game, they roleplay little grils in slutty costumes. So what? What's wrong with you people, I just asked your opinion on the optimal and uh ultimate affixing, a matter which is very important for me, why can't you just give me a serious straight answer, that will help me?
    Last edited by phantasystaronline66; Jul 25, 2016 at 07:16 AM.

Optimal to me is a matter of cost vs ROI, and Flict/Mod/Noble is already slightly over the point where I consider the returns are not worth the cost, because it's like 10x the meseta or more to get 1% more damage.

When you reach the point where your budget is that high, you should do your own R&D and find out how to do it yourself.

Serious straight answer: 190 ATK is close to impossible. It would take, like, a few hundred million meseta just for a single try, and rates are ridiculously low. Going with 150 as in that guide might take around 20 million (not really sure about current market prices, it might be higher or lower depending on the craze due to upcoming boost week).