Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    They just recycle the materials from destroyed ARKS Ship by [Elder].
    ... They got a point... We go through so many ships because of that guy. They probably made the AIS BECAUSE of his frequent attacks :U

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    ... They got a point... We go through so many ships because of that guy. They probably made the AIS BECAUSE of his frequent attacks :U
    Spoiler!

SEGA obvious policy is "if we feel that the content is dry, AIS is our solution.". It kinda.... works, though a few more times and people start to not buying that.

Sometimes you stop to wonder if the Central Research Department has literally infinite funding.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It's like Starcraft 2, you wonder how the hell they get infinite marine recruits after a shitload of them got melted by a couple of banelings or other hazards.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    I think a lot of the problem stems from that there is no real risk or demerit to A.I.S. at the moment. If they /do/ add more AIS missions, it can't just be played out as a slaughterfest. They would have to make it where you have to play smarter and put actual mechanics which would add another level of difficulty or chance of failure.

Even something like using the whole XQ's don't die more than X times as a failure condition would make people hopefully stop using Zerg tactics.

Wait who am I kidding. These are unrealistically high expectations.
    just like yamato amirite

with talis fast throw you can still hit pd
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post

SEGA obvious policy is "if we feel that the content is dry, AIS is our solution.". It kinda.... works, though a few more times and people start to not buying that.
    .w.; Sadly, I'm bored of AIS now... I still like them in TD, but I feel like we need just a giant fricking battle like in ZoE 2, just a massive wave of enemies and you can hop in an AIS to just go to town for two minutes.

Thing is, Yamato is some how an improvement on Magatsu AIS in terms of fun, and it's still crap. Having aggro is misery but it's nice to not be forced to have PP to dodge an attack...let alone having 12 attacks come down in one area because you're forced to fight in close combat .w.

I would probably enjoy the AIS phase of Yamato more if the planes actually posed a threat. They spawn and they don't do much, it would be better if you had to keep an eye on them while also dealing with the main ship.

And even if you can't have real dogfights due to how the game works, it would be awesome to fly around and actually fight a bunch of planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I would probably enjoy the AIS phase of Yamato more if the planes actually posed a threat. They spawn and they don't do much, it would be better if you had to keep an eye on them while also dealing with the main ship.

And even if you can't have real dogfights due to how the game works, it would be awesome to fly around and actually fight a bunch of planes.
    Again... look at ZoE 2. They just need to make the mechs more mobile. Right now they're super clanky, like those damn LEVs QQ

I would love to see them give us an "AIS 2.0" that's just faster, sleeker, and easier to move around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Again... look at ZoE 2. They just need to make the mechs more mobile. Right now they're super clanky, like those damn LEVs QQ

I would love to see them give us an "AIS 2.0" that's just faster, sleeker, and easier to move around with.
    I think that wouldn't be possible without some serious work, I feel like the AIS movement and controls are limited by the actual physics of the game. Everything in the game controls exactly the same because of that.

I would absolute love for the AIS to feel more "free" though, that would definitely improve things.