Default Greetings from the Varyl Emperor!

Hiya! (^_^) /

I am Kilij Æ-Varyl, the leader of the Varyl Empire and it's clan on Phantasy Star Portable 2, or at least I was... (;_

I've been feeling nostalgic of late and really miss the clan I had on PSP2 and the people I met on that game. I searched on Google and was looking around if there were any references to me or my clan on any forums(well, besides my Varyl Empire site), but to no avail, which was kinda suprising since the clan was pretty huge(well, it was more of a confederation of clans, but close enough). Recently there's been a particular former member I've been looking for and I also had some member anonymously leave a message on my site wondering if we moved on to PSO2. In either case, I decided I should make an account here should anyone look for me(again). I also went ahead and downloaded PSO2, cause why not? However PSO2 has been periodically crashing for me, I think I got it to stop though.

Other than gaming, I like to learn languages(currently Mandarin) and read books, regarding which I am currently obsessed with Frank Herbert's Dune series, of which a member of the Varyl Empire had long ago recommended me, but I only started this year.

So yeah, happy to meet new friends here as well as any old friends I may chance upon! Especially if you want to talk about PSP2 and especially it's clan scene, I'm more than obliged! I also have a bio I wrote way back about some of my experiences on PSP2 and the epic tale of how I started the Varyl Empire clan that I might share here, but I'll need to edit it since my English was really bad when I wrote it, lol.

よろしくお願いします! (^w^)

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury