Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

i get Revo weps randomly in AQ without any boosters ( yesterday i got 2 in one forest run )
    but i can imagine it being a problem with other series
    new series inc tho

They should honestly add 10*+ eggs to the recycle shop, so at least they're not a waste (and possibly a good way to get excubes).

And to go back to Colection Files, I have no issues with them. I rarely get the chance to do the EQs I need because of my own real life schedule, but I've had no problems finishing these up. However, yes, grinding attributes is a pain, if only because I have to do a file more than once.

What's the advantage of raising the element to max anyways? I've never felt like actually looking at what the damage increase actually is, I just kind of did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    They should honestly add 10*+ eggs to the recycle shop, so at least they're not a waste (and possibly a good way to get excubes).

And to go back to Colection Files, I have no issues with them. I rarely get the chance to do the EQs I need because of my own real life schedule, but I've had no problems finishing these up. However, yes, grinding attributes is a pain, if only because I have to do a file more than once.

What's the advantage of raising the element to max anyways? I've never felt like actually looking at what the damage increase actually is, I just kind of did it.
    Element is the second-most important way to raise damage after grinding/Potentialing weapon. It adds a percentage bonus to the weapon's ATK based on the Element value.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Element is the second-most important way to raise damage after grinding/Potentialing weapon. It adds a percentage bonus to the weapon's ATK based on the Element value.
    Ah I see. I guess it'sa good thing I've being going for max attribute anyways.

I guess what they could do (in my opinion), is make 13* drops have max element, and make collection file 13*s have 40.
    Files basically hand out 13* weps, and probably take less time to finish compared to hunting for a random drop, so getting two through that method to max it out seems fair, while a drop is completely random, thus that should have max.

One of the reasons I stopped playing is because upgrading weapons is a pain in the ass, I got my first 13 with the Seiga Launcher and then I was told "now you need to spent a lot of time and meseta to upgrade the weapon to not be a shitty weapon" I want to spend my time finding other weapon that has another special skill and switch that with the other depending of the situation, not a repetitive task to upgrade my weapon that takes a lot of times, why the hell the game gives me a lot of normal grinders why I don't know what to do with them? because to upgrade those weapons i need an special grinder.

But well, if Sega is keeping and rising players I guess the wrong person is me.

I don't care if you need billions to buy a bikini, but gameplay aspects of the game should be cheaper and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    One of the reasons I stopped playing is because upgrading weapons is a pain in the ass, I got my first 13 with the Seiga Launcher and then I was told "now you need to spent a lot of time and meseta to upgrade the weapon to not be a shitty weapon" I want to spend my time finding other weapon that has another special skill and switch that with the other depending of the situation, not a repetitive task to upgrade my weapon that takes a lot of times, why the hell the game gives me a lot of normal grinders why I don't know what to do with them? because to upgrade those weapons i need an special grinder.

But well, if Sega is keeping and rising players I guess the wrong person is me.

I don't care if you need billions to buy a bikini, but gameplay aspects of the game should be cheaper and fast.
    to be fair,Sega made a step in that direction with NT, which are simpler, less expensive, and don't require a shitton of excubes and lambdas to be maxed out if you do it correctly.
    the idea of upping an element is quite nice, the issue is how they went about it and never bothered to make it more flexible : needing the exact same weapon with the same element hopefully (+10 for non-matching is laughable, not to mention different weapon same rarity same element and its +1). I'd rather have an universal resource that is used to up element, and the higher the rarity, the more you need or something. Even the pancake hell for SU is better than weapon element grinding. That or simply make attribute enhancers a lot more accessible (but that prolly won't happen)

Elements in PSO2 serve no purpose in the gameplay (and don't get me started on Elemental Stance). They were added for the sake of being added.
    Elements should only exist for techniques, and it should matter a lot more then.
    They built a system that is diametrically different from that of their previous game (PSU), but kept the basic design ideas of it.

Having to find two (at least) of the same weapon for it to be usable is also a terrible design idea that stems from this flaw. I don't mind the grinding (OT or NT), and I don't mind that you need six of the same weapon to get NT weapons to +35 - it's actually a cool idea - but everything that stems from weapons having an element is terribly done and the game would be better off if it was removed.

Non-FO/TE/BO only cares about element if they have a Linked Character so they can go play PSO2es. Since, you know, Element comprises a vast majority of your damage in that game.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

elements are important depending of which enemies you fight most ( i mean if you want to do most damage as possible)

The actual type of element was mostly useless until Element Conversion happened. Then they went and made Element Stance... Weapon Attribute was always a stupid concept even in PSO1.