Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

if only collection file never had any expiration date, that would be great for someone like me who can't really find the time to commit playing the game to its fullest and I live where there's only 1 hour difference between japan's time.

I just hate it when a game having a time limit content where i can't really take my time doing, but no I have to rush it or I'd lose it forever and may never get the chance to get it because IMBA RNG and by the time it's easy to get in the near future it becomes irrelevant
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    if only collection file never had any expiration date, that would be great for someone like me who can't really find the time to commit playing the game to its fullest and I live where there's only 1 hour difference between japan's time.

I just hate it when a game having a time limit content where i can't really take my time doing, but no I have to rush it or I'd lose it forever and may never get the chance to get it because IMBA RNG.
    I agree. I don't like feeling the pressure of needing to log in/be rushed to finished files. It just makes me burn out on the game. Not sure Sega's intended plan behind such ideas when it causes nothing but bad things for players, making your players feel forced to log in and grind out something before a deadline just makes them burn out and thus stop logging in(and buying ac for things) quicker.

Sega is bad at business.

I see some of my JP friends barely log in anymore or just AFK and do nothing, probably because they got burned out with the system that forces them to do something and that's just not fun.

One of those reason why I don't like playing mobage due to strict tight schedule of limited content, expecting I should log in the game everyday and play the damn game like a hardcore player if I want that super rare crap they put.

I just hate it when a game having a time limit content where i can't really take my time doing, but no I have to rush it or I'd lose it forever and may never get the chance to get it because IMBA RNG and by the time it's easy to get in the near future it becomes irrelevant
    If attribute isn't a big deal to you, you technically have forever to complete a collection file, I heard some people had already expired files stay with them past the date, seems like that's just a deadline to pick up the file.

If the attribute does matter, I guess you can try to at least have the last one started before the deadline. I've been doing the Ray series ones fairly quickly despite never being able to make it to the PD EQs all that often. I just get a lot of FUN from PSO2es without even trying, and I use that on 250% drop boosters in the FUN shop, makes things go by much quicker.

I personally find it boring to do the same file more than once for the attribute grinds, but I do them anyways so I guess whatever.

Collection files needing to be done three times just to be a usable weapon is stupid. The entire attribute system in general is horrible and makes no sense. Nothing is fun or interesting about it, it just cock blocks you out of upgrades. You should be happy when you get a thirteen star drop - instead you're mad because "oh I can't ever 60 element this / it's wind element who cares". Being unhappy about getting RARE drops is fucked. PSO2 is the only game that makes you unhappy about getting rare drops.
    I see some of my JP friends barely log in anymore or just AFK and do nothing, probably because they got burned out with the system that forces them to do something and that's just not fun.

One of those reason why I don't like playing mobage due to strict tight schedule of limited content, expecting I should log in the game everyday and play the damn game like a hardcore player if I want that super rare crap they put
    Yeah, I just log in and do what I want and take breaks whenever I feel like it. It fucks me over because it means I miss PD's and means collection files for weapons I want will expire but it sure beats being burned out on the game and not even wanting to play a game that I love anymore.

I have no fucking idea what the hell Sega is thinking, but they need to realize that deadlines and forcing people to grind out and log in for every EQ that pops instead of letting people play at their own leisure just makes people hate the game and not want to ever come back.

"Oh I need to log in and gather! Oh I need to log in and do this EQ for my char progression! Oh if I don't log in and grind this out it disappears forever and I'll never be able to get this weapon!" etc etc. Just shit that burns you out and makes you not even want to play, and thus, not spend money on their damn game.

Temp content does not belong in a game that's supposed to keep people actively playing for years. I want to be able to get things and rewards at my own leisure and always have something to work towards at my OWN speed.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 3, 2016 at 01:12 AM.

Kinda depends on your RNG. I only needed to do Ray TMG file twice because PD dropped one at random. Same'll probably go for the Ray Rifle PD dropped yesterday.

Mind that you'll have to go farm for your Element Ups after your CFs expire. So having any Collect File at all is at least a little better than farming.

Side note, but giving up on the game because you don't have the time to get all your Grade A gear totally maxed out is kinda sad. Enjoy it for what it is, not what it could be.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 3, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Kinda depends on your RNG. I only needed to do Ray TMG file twice because PD dropped one at random. Same'll probably go for the Ray Rifle PD dropped yesterday.

Mind that you'll have to go farm for your Element Ups after your CFs expire. So having any Collect File at all is at least a little better than farming.

Side note, but giving up on the game because you don't have the time to get all your Grade A gear totally maxed out is kinda sad.
    You got lucky, because yours was light.

I got an aura wand and it's dark, it's 10000% WORTHLESS and I still have to do THREE collection files to 60 element an aura wand regardless of getting that drop. That drop literally doesn't benefit me at all. 99% of 13 stars are pointless to have in loot tables and might as well not exist.

However, I did get 2 revo TMG's in a row at 29 light so I get a free 58 light revo TMG which is pretty nice.

No one is giving up on a game because "They can't get all their grade A gear maxed", they're BURNING OUT on the game TRYING to get said gear because they need to meet a deadline before that gear goes away forever.

I'm not sure you realize but even if you get a weapon of a different element, the new nt system allows you to change it's element without needing the same weapon. The only hard thing is you need to waste a few million meseta for light element changer.

The gear won't go away, it'll just become harder to find. Revolucio can still be farmed for in SHAQ once its CF expires this month. Although if you don't like looking for your gear (as it used to be pre-EP4), then yeah, sure, it might as well be gone forever.

CF exists as a convenience feature to circumvent typical farming that many, many other RPGs require for their endgame gear. It's like we take it for granted now that we have it.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 3, 2016 at 01:33 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The gear won't go away, it'll just become harder to find. Revolucio can still be farmed for in SHAQ once its CF expires this month. Although if you don't like looking for your gear (as it used to be pre-EP4), then yeah, sure, it might as well be gone forever.

CF exists as a convenience feature to circumvent typical farming that many, many other RPGs require for their endgame gear. It's like we take it for granted now that we have it.
    No, you're just being silly.