Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    No, you're just being silly.
    Meaning?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I don't feel like repeating myself multiple times every time I post things, read my posts multiple times or something.

I don't feel like repeating myself multiple times every time I post things, read my posts multiple times or something.
    I have read your posts. You haven't actually defined your point besides "having to play a lot to keep up because scheduled content sucks", the "having to play a lot to keep up" part defines a lot of games that aren't PSO2.

Everyone already knows you hate scheduled content. Are you just reiterating a point you've repeated a thousand times?
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 3, 2016 at 01:58 AM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Nah, you're reading what you want to see and being petty as fuck. You pick one little thing you can "prove wrong" and ignore the entire basis of my argument/opinion.

I'm honestly quite sick of it and just not going to repeat myself half a dozen times in different ways anymore. Bored of doing that now.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 3, 2016 at 02:05 AM.

Nah, you're reading what you want to see and being petty as fuck. You pick one little thing you can "prove wrong" and ignore the entire basis of my argument.

I'm honestly quite sick of it and just not going to repeat myself half a dozen times in different ways anymore. Bored of doing that now.
    I'm honestly unsure of where you're getting this idea. I'm just stating facts. I'm not trying to prove anyone or anything wrong, I'm just saying that CF merely exists as a way to get good gear faster. I hate arguing just as much as the next person.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm not sure you realize but even if you get a weapon of a different element, the new nt system allows you to change it's element without needing the same weapon. The only hard thing is you need to waste a few million meseta for light element changer.
    Yeah I know, but that's still millions when it's easier to just get another aura collection file finished. I mean...I guess it lets me +33 my weapon instead of +32?

I really dislike how the element system makes getting rare drops feel BAD.

They just need to do away with the element system entirely or make anything above a 10 star automatically drop at 50 element, and 60 element for 13. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that, if you want the guaranteed way you need to grind out the CF 3 times, but if you get lucky and get the drop, you should be HAPPY and be able to use it! It's a rare as hell drop to get a 13 star(some of them, at least), it might as well be usable! You should have joy and happiness if you get a ray or something, not disappoint as it's the wrong element and low element. It's just..blah.

PSO2 is literally the only game where I'm unhappy about getting rare drops the vast majority of the time.

^Absolutely this. Some people used to say that stone system sucks, because getting weapon as a random drop is more "satisfying"... How is it satisfying if it's essentially unusable?

My first 13* drop was a TMG from Gal Gryphon. I didn't feel satisfaction - I was enraged, because at below-30 element it was useless compared to 11* I already had. And it stayed to rot in my inventory for almost half a year until I got enough 13* TMGs to grind it to passable 52 with attribute boosters. I can't finish it to this day, because Austere craze made attribute boosters inaccessible.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Problem with PSO2's drop rates isn't the rates but the system itself. You literally have no real control over what drops. got a 13*? cool pray its the one you want. That class boost on bosses doesn't mean jack shit when they keep bloating the bosses drop tables with 13*s of every single weapon type + other shit (ie candy and eggs)

If they could just seriously go back and give each enemy a 13* drop that would be nice but no they keep making them either area or boss drops .-.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Bloatful egg drops is like the single worst thing happened in ep4 for non-Su players. I don't mind getting excubes, but eggs? You can't even do anything with eggs 10* eggs for now. And what's worse is eggs rarity lower than 10* fucking drop in Ultimate. Getting a rare 13* egg pisses me more than getting 13* bow(which i dont use it).

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    if only collection file never had any expiration date, that would be great for someone like me who can't really find the time to commit playing the game to its fullest and I live where there's only 1 hour difference between japan's time.

I just hate it when a game having a time limit content where i can't really take my time doing, but no I have to rush it or I'd lose it forever and may never get the chance to get it because IMBA RNG and by the time it's easy to get in the near future it becomes irrelevant
    I am afraid this is just a reality with today's Free-To-Play gaming. They use deadlines with exclusive content to pressure you to spend real money in order to take shortcuts (here in the form of skipping the cooldown on CFs with star gems). PSO2 is not the only game I see this in. It's an unfortunate reality, but I have learned to accept it since it allows them to continue their services.

You got lucky, because yours was light.

I got an aura wand and it's dark, it's 10000% WORTHLESS and I still have to do THREE collection files to 60 element an aura wand regardless of getting that drop. That drop literally doesn't benefit me at all. 99% of 13 stars are pointless to have in loot tables and might as well not exist.

However, I did get 2 revo TMG's in a row at 29 light so I get a free 58 light revo TMG which is pretty nice.

No one is giving up on a game because "They can't get all their grade A gear maxed", they're BURNING OUT on the game TRYING to get said gear because they need to meet a deadline before that gear goes away forever.
    Are you not using your Fortunate Omen Charm? If you do, you should never have a problem with dropped weapons having the wrong element.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The gear won't go away, it'll just become harder to find. Revolucio can still be farmed for in SHAQ once its CF expires this month. Although if you don't like looking for your gear (as it used to be pre-EP4), then yeah, sure, it might as well be gone forever.

CF exists as a convenience feature to circumvent typical farming that many, many other RPGs require for their endgame gear. It's like we take it for granted now that we have it.
    I am not a fan of the response "No, you're just being silly.", but I will post this a counterpoint: can you imagine what it will be like to depend on a drop to max a Revo 13* that you didn't manage to finish after the Revo Collection Files are gone? It will take way more work (not that I consider Revos to be worth it). The same thing will happen with Ray 13*s after October kek. In fact, that might be worse.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9