Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Altwfc Server is temporarily down according to this page:

https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_netw...ist-of-Servers

I tried putting in the DNS settings for the other servers but got the same error. Hoping it's back up and running soon :/

Right, after playing around with it all day I have managed to get it working!

In case anyone else is having difficulty playing online, this is what I did:

Used altwfc patcher to re-patch the ROM
    This step might not be necessary, however I patched my ROM years ago and the changelog for the latest release, v1.6, states that it fixes PSZ so my patch could well have been from an earlier build.

Erased Wifi settings
    Also on the wifi configuration page, select 'Options' and then erase the NWFC settings as well.

Set up new access point using different DNS to altwfc
    The official server is down for who knows how long, so I used these DNS settings which work okay:
    https://www.dshack.org/forum.php?page=thread&tid=382

So now I have set it up to use an alternative server, I now have a new FC which is:

0220 7508 6169

Hoping to do some runs tonight at 9pm BST if anyone fancies it!

What's up fellow Hunters? I am new to this form but I have had Phantasy Star 0 for a very long time and never got a chance to play with people online because my friends bailed out on me at the last second LOL. I have three characters all in the low thirties if anyone is interested in teaming up to play. I was just made aware that there are no servers anymore? I have the original copy of Phantasy star zero not an R4 card. How would I play online?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly_Purplenum View Post
    What's up fellow Hunters? I am new to this form but I have had Phantasy Star 0 for a very long time and never got a chance to play with people online because my friends bailed out on me at the last second LOL. I have three characters all in the low thirties if anyone is interested in teaming up to play. I was just made aware that there are no servers anymore? I have the original copy of Phantasy star zero not an R4 card. How would I play online?

I have had PSZ for a long time as well and just recently got a bug in myself to get back into it. Working on leveling up chars (in the 30's as well) solo but would kill to figure out how to play this game online again, if at all possible. Would make my eternity.

Contact me on here and I would be more than happy to figure some stuff out along with everyone. Would be a cool movement to take off.

Edit: By the way my friend code is 4441-8796-8578. Add me anytime I don't mind and I am friendly :3
    Last edited by Booch138; Jun 21, 2017 at 01:39 PM.

Hey, I know I am a couple of months late, but I would be down to play some PSZ with people!

I have been craving to play the game for a while and I have recently found my old flashcart!

I am just trying to set up AltWFc at the minute but Having issues connecting to the server If anyone can help we that would be awesome as I would be able to get online quicker

**EDIT**

I am all set up and good to go! Anyone who wants to play PSZ multiplayer hit me up, in the mean time i will play single player and story mode so I can a tleast help out online
    Last edited by Restyle; Aug 6, 2017 at 02:08 PM.

I'm up for some runs, for sure.

Join this Discord channel so we can arrange:

9vbEZkx

This is somewhat a side-topic, but how does one set up their console for use with AltWfc? I can't find any information or tutorials or anything of that caliber, and I'm rather confused. Is it just for R4/flashcart/ROM games, or are official carts supported too?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.