Default PSOBB data to PSO GC

My question is , if you have access to your pso bb character info can it be converted to a format to be saved on a gc memory card . Or is the way pso is saved to the gc memory card to much of a hassle to make this work

The short answer is yes; with some exceptions.

There are items that can only be found in BB, so the GC version won't have them in the database.

The way to go about it is through using AR Bankmod codes.

That's the best way that I know of.

I recall that once upon a time, someone was talking about transferring a character from GC to a private BB server, which first required logging into a server using the GC, and getting a staff member to have the server copy your data. I don't know that the process worked the other way, though. I would expect that it can be done, but I don't know that anyone has put the research into doing it. Were it a thing, I would expect it to either have a GC server overwrite the character data on an existing character, or it might possibly be a hack job using the web browser included with the game to let you buy your Hunter's License.

My suspicion is that no one has developed this, but in theory, it could work. As Crazyleo pointed out, some items can't be transferred over whether anyone has defined a process or not, as they don't exist in the GC version.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016