Default question about collection sheets

coming up 1 ais rifle short before sheet goes away and wondering if i can speed up the process somehow?

just wondering if i can get the 12* wand and 10* arao rifle or any "gauge will fill in eq only" drops in non-eq quests and have it count?

1. says wand drops from t-rex, has anyone ever gotten this, or similar gauge drops from tokyo explo/suppression and had it count?

2. if i buy 12* wand with 80 stones will it count for sheet?

3. arao drops from sparkgun, but not sure if araoNT will drop from same sparkgun. if yes then i should prolly go to desrt shaq i guess, but also wondering if this will count...

thanks

1. Yep, as long as you kill things that has a chance of dropping then the gauge would go up, except for gauges that specifiy certain quests.
    2. No, have to get it from killing shit
    3. NT will replace oldtype version of that weapon in the drop table, so yes.

Also people have been saying everywhere it but Collection File won't disappear past expiration date once taken. So just take your time and wait for EQ for the better.

And please drop these question in the Quick Questions thread instead of making a new post.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

1. thats what i mean tho. the guitar wand and araoNT rifle gauges fill up only in yamato eq. so if i do train ghidoran suppression for example to grind t-rexes and grind desert shaqs for sparkguns who drop those two weps respectively, you're saying that it will NOT go up right?

Err what i mean more specifically is that if a t-rex in train suppression quest drops a 12* guitar wand itself just from its own drop table it will automatically 100% me on that gauge or do nothing?

yeah i already have the 5th ais rifle sheet half way full, so yeah sounds like it will be stuck at 34, unless i get uber lucky in the eq itself
    Last edited by mr.chills; Aug 9, 2016 at 09:42 AM.

Getting the drop directly from mobs will just complete that part of the sheet regardless of where it dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveus View Post
    Getting the drop directly from mobs will just complete that part of the sheet regardless of where it dropped.
    For weapons that require a certain EQ, even if you get the drop outside of that EQ, it won't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    For weapons that require a certain EQ, even if you get the drop outside of that EQ, it won't count.
    It does, for example, Yamato EQ, if the CS requires a 12* weapon and it happens to drop off something while doing another quest it will give the 100% completion rate. It does not bound it to only that EQ if something on the list happens to drop elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It does, for example, Yamato EQ, if the CS requires a 12* weapon and it happens to drop off something while doing another quest it will give the 100% completion rate. It does not bound it to only that EQ if something on the list happens to drop elsewhere
    That's not entirely correct - you have to pay attention to what it says on the file:

"Gauge will only increase in ____ EQ" means that if it drops outside of that EQ, it will not complete. For example, the top two squares of Yamato files and the top left square (12* weapon) for Ray files fall under this category. I am 100% sure of this because various Gal Gryphons in LQ and Beach Wars have dropped no less than 10 Gal Winds while I had Ray Talis file active (top left square requires Gal Wind, says gauge will only increase in Perennial Apocalypse) and those drops never completed the square or so much as advanced progress by 0.01%. The drop must from the listed EQ or it will not count.

"Enemy found commonly in ______" means that if it drops anywhere, by any enemy it will count. Any enemy that can drop it will increase the gauge when killed. The bottom two squares of Yamato Files, and the 3 other squares of Ray Files fall into this category (for example, the ones that suggest you run TD quests for the enemies - you can complete them without doing a single TD). This is why you can just farm the Blue Weapon drop from AQ. All of Revolucio and Aura files also fall under this category.