Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I'm going to assume that spamming the Altar TA is probably going to be the best way to farm Baridrans, since I don't recall them having a particularly good spawn rate anywhere.

They appear as Quartz Dragon's adds in free field F. Cont, so gather up a posse and rush to the boss over and over, I guess.

Sanctum TA first wave is quite good for farming Baridrans. I got like 130+ in 30 minutes with crappy loading time. Too bad I started too late and the first guy got ~170 pts ahead, he seems to use this method too.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Not sure why Arks League needs to go on for three hours. If this is suppose to be a way of making old shitty quests relevant?

Anyway, I got squeezed out of 1st in the last 7 mins, finishing at 403 kills. Even though I had like a 60 kill lead at the start, I got overtaken by a JP player that obviously loaded faster than me, so that really sucks. Probably not going to do this again, exerting myself for 3 hours just for 50 SG is not how I'd like to spend my time playing.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Aug 11, 2016 at 01:38 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Only did this for the last 30 minutes and landed 111 kills before it was over. (quit early once when only 3 of the Baridrans died)

Probably faster to farm Quartz boss room with someone else but meh. First place only had 150ish so I guess if I really wanted too I could of got the 100SG.. but let's be real. $5 worth of SG for possibly 3 hours worth of work isn't really a great thing.

Hrm, was 2nd then someone managed to somehow accelerate ahead of me dramatically. So ended up 3rd.

How do the points actually work? Cause I was spamming SHAQ City and Ruins and people were getting more than double the amount of points I was

e: its 2 points per kill regardless of level or specific enemy. So I shoulda just run around in circles in regular SH Ruins for most of it I guess.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Aug 12, 2016 at 09:32 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Hrm, was 2nd then someone managed to somehow accelerate ahead of me dramatically. So ended up 3rd.

How do the points actually work? Cause I was spamming SHAQ City and Ruins and people were getting more than double the amount of points I was

e: its 2 points per kill regardless of level or specific enemy. So I shoulda just run around in circles in regular SH Ruins for most of it I guess.
    ぐるぐるmpa?
    Not sure how it goes ....... but I think 12-man MPA can or will out-do 4-man AQ ....... if 12-man MPA can get PSE Burst o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I skipped today league
    Too many people aiming for 1st
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I spammed the harukotan TA for this league, abandoning or (when possible) getting knocked out on purpose once the two minibosses show up.

Easy 2nd place (though I had to leave early so I dropped to 4th in the meantime...), but the first was way above the rest. I suspect a SHAQ PSE party.

Now the question is, where to easily find a lot of krahdas for the next league.

Desert boss room adds. Though a little mob like that might actually spawn in even greater quantities if you isolate one of its spawn points in a PSE burst. Krahdas spawn in AQ mines, I believe. I can theory craft these strategies, but I honestly just don't care enough to compete in glorified defeat rankings.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Aug 12, 2016 at 11:08 AM.