Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New players

Default New players

Hey, I'm new to Phantasy Star Online 2. I've been wanting to play it for years, and I finally got around to installing it! I'm looking for other people to play and just hang out with, I'm a pretty laid back person. I'll do missions, but sometimes I just wanna kick back, relax, and talk to my friends. I used to play Phantasy Star Universe, I believe my character's name was Kochan or something like that. My main on PSO2 is Ryuu, a level 11 dewman summoner, I play on ship 02.
    Last edited by Ryuusan432; Aug 15, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Would help to know which ship.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Would help to know which ship.
    Oh right, sorry! I play on ship 02.

31 hits for Ryuu on ship 2

I'd assume you were the highest numbered player? Actually nevermind there's a Ryuusan432 by player name.

Might not be a good idea to start off as a SMN, as they're not as easily twinked.
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Aug 15, 2016 at 01:07 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    31 hits for Ryuu on ship 2

I'd assume you were the highest numbered player? Actually nevermind there's a Ryuusan432 by player name.

Might not be a good idea to start off as a SMN, as they're not as easily twinked.
    Actually they're REALLY easily twinked, Pets can easily outlevel and carry you to SH. Then SU makes a good filler sub while leveling other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Actually they're REALLY easily twinked, Pets can easily outlevel and carry you to SH. Then SU makes a good filler sub while leveling other classes.
    Thanks for the tip ^-^ I'll just have to focus on leveling my pet more then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusan432 View Post
    Hey, I'm new to Phantasy Star Online 2. I've been wanting to play it for years, and I finally got around to installing it! I'm looking for other people to play and just hang out with, I'm a pretty laid back person. I'll do missions, but sometimes I just wanna kick back, relax, and talk to my friends. I used to play Phantasy Star Universe, I believe my character's name was Kochan or something like that. My main on PSO2 is Ryuu, a level 11 dewman summoner, I play on ship 02.
    Kochanski?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Kochanski?
    No, pretty sure I didn't have the ski at the end. It was either just Ko or Kochan

I am an older player of pso2, I however forgot my username and such. So that being the case I have made a new character I am level 20 looking to play with anyone that has teamspeak, I play on ship 02 character name is HolyMagus. Add me and I will give you my teamspeak info so we can have an even better time playing pso2 together . I also played PSU my main was Sarori.
    Last edited by Holysorceror; Aug 17, 2016 at 07:51 AM.

Play Hu/Fo, it's good fo' yo' health.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2