Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Is this in player shops?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's in the player shops, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Well, there's another MMO I joined just to watch it go down the crapper not too long after.

Would be nice if there could be some stability rather than eventual cash grabs that destroy them in the long run <w>
    Eeeehh I wouldn't call this a game destroying cash grab, but I hope they don't do this with a weapon that actually makes a larger impact.

i want this retarded ride to end
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Tact-NT is Aika's Baton, no? I wouldn't worry about this, honestly. It's just an accessory with a meaningless Potential.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Eeeehh I wouldn't call this a game destroying cash grab, but I hope they don't do this with a weapon that actually makes a larger impact.
    It's not what's currently here that bothers me.

Is what's gonna happen in the future when they see this crap sells....

I think people forget that SEGA had previously included actual, functioning weapons in paid merchandise before. We got the 7*s in magazines and Deluxe Editions, we have the Rappy Pet, which qualifies for Disc One Nuke, for that matter, and so forth. This is nothing new.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's in the player shops, but I could be wrong.

until they do this with something as powerful or more powerful than austere theres nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think people forget that SEGA had previously included actual, functioning weapons in paid merchandise before. We got the 7*s in magazines and Deluxe Editions, we have the Rappy Pet, which qualifies for Disc One Nuke, for that matter, and so forth. This is nothing new.
    The previous weapons are junks.

It tact NT pay to win? Of course not. However, it is still a cash bought weapon that surpasses any tact you can obtain during gameplay.
    I doubt sega would dare to make a bundled *13 anytime soon, but next time the lure may be a OP ring or camo with +50 attack.

Considering how much hate my video of deleting a bunch of 13* eggs gets there are still people that actually try to justify Summoner. So I have to assume people will throw their money at Sega for this.

But yeah, until something stronger than Austere shows up as pay to get don't really worry about it. This isn't the first time nor will it be the last.

Though seeing as how both a slightly better Tact and the Rappy pet required spending $$$ I have to believe Sega hates Summoners... or wants to milk them.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 19, 2016 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    The previous weapons are junks.

It tact NT pay to win? Of course not. However, it is still a cash bought weapon that surpasses any tact you can obtain during gameplay.
    I doubt sega would dare to make a bundled *13 anytime soon, but next time the lure may be a OP ring or camo with +50 attack.
    You could say the same for Rappy. They literally handed you a 10* right out of the gate that curbstomps everything until SH. But they said that Rappy would be publicly available later down the line, so apparently it's okay.