Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I don't know. Once it goes on for so long, and still nothing happens, I lose interest no matter my age. I certainly stopped paying attention to DBZ about midway through the Buu saga, and aparantly it went on past that. Heck, I stopped paying attention to Power Rangers, and that was my life in preschool.

The Pokemon anime is and has always been complete garbage. It started the bullshit of Pokemon cries being them saying their own names. That's fucking stupid. Go watch Pokemon Generations and Pokemon Origins to see animation actually true to the source material and allows the protagonists to grab victory by the horns.
    Last edited by Angelo; Jan 31, 2017 at 08:31 AM.

Conversely, has there ever been a good DBZ game? i feel like the games have been boring but the show generally good

I don't care that much about the anime. But as someone who has played Super Smash Bros. competitively back in the day, many people have clearly never been in a tournament in real life. People write fanfics where Ash's friends betray him for losing the League, but they have no idea how friggin hard it is to get into the top brackets of a national championship, let alone win the whole thing. Getting to the finals of a tournament like that is impressive by itself, so abandoning someone over something like that is incredibly petty (and ridiculously OOC for Ash's friends.)

How Ash lost the match, however, is another topic. One I can't really comment on because I don't watch the anime.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Mar 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM.